No announcement yet.

Answer me this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer me this

Why do a lot of people say Muhammad Ali would completely outclass Rocky Marciano? When Joe Frazier arguably beat Ali 3 times?

Surely Rocky would of been FAR too much for Ali, as he had two eyes and more than 1 punch.

rocky marciano would get destroyed by ali, and im not even exaggerating

rocky was a pressure fighter/brawler, and he literally had no defence
    as if his 5'10 height wasn't bad enough he's got the reach of a 5 foot 7 man

he's get owned by ali

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      rocky marciano would get destroyed by ali, and im not even exaggerating

rocky was a pressure fighter/brawler, and he literally had no defence
      as if his 5'10 height wasn't bad enough he's got the reach of a 5 foot 7 man

he's get owned by ali
      Just like Joe Frazier was, eh?

Comment

even if ali himself doesn't believe he'd easily dominate marciano

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan Reborn View Post
          Just like Joe Frazier was, eh?
          frazier didn't have t-rex arms and actually bobbed and countered

Comment

Why do a lot of people say Muhammad Ali would completely outclass Rocky Marciano? When Joe Frazier arguably beat Ali 3 times?

Surely Rocky would of been FAR too much for Ali, as he had two eyes and more than 1 punch.
            I think Frazier was a littl ebit more agile than the rock. But technically the Rock would have won had they really fought, according to the simulation fight that took place.

I dunno, about Frazier beating ALI 3 times. The first one of course, the 2nd went to ALI, but i personally think that if the Thrilla in Manila went the distance it would have been a draw. ALI and Frazier would have fought to the death.

Comment

frazier had more foot/hand speed also i think

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                frazier didn't have t-rex arms and actually bobbed and countered
                Rocky had some of the best head movment and reflexes the heavyweight division has ever seen.

Comment

Rocky had some of the best head movment and reflexes the heavyweight division has ever seen.
                  show me proof

Comment

Ali clearly beat him in the second fight and was ahead on the scorecards in the third fight. I scored the first fight in favor of Ali by one round but it could have gone either way. Plus, that was in no way a prime Ali.

Marciano would've most likely lost to Ali.. He didn't have the size, speed or defense to beat him.

One thing I'll say, though, is that he wouldn't get knocked out. He would most likely lost by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X