Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm a Better Fighter, I'll Knock Danny Garcia Out!

Amir Khan is confident he will take a "last chance" to revive his career against Carlos Molina this weekend - and then wants a rematch with Danny Garcia.

The deposed light-welterweight champion goes into the Los Angeles contest on the back of successive defeats which led to a split with trainer Freddie Roach.

And Khan reckons his new partnership with Virgil Hunter has left him in better shape than at any stage of his career ahead of the Sky Live fight.

Speaking to Sky Sports at his training camp, the 26-year-old said: "My opponent's going to come in very confident - I'm coming in off a defeat and he's coming off a win. I'm sure he's going to be up for this fight and he thinks 'Amir Khan's at a low and I'm going to catch him at the right time'" [Click Here To Read More]

Idiot......

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this guy never learns.

Comment

The Racket Squad: Say Goodbye To Hollywood.

Chavez Jr., Khan, Manny.

This train is no longer bound for glory but it had a good run.

Molina is no pushover and Amir will need to not get clipped to beat Garcia.

He will get clipped.

Comment

Khan setting himself up to fail again.

Comment

This rematch will happen.

I think it's a winnable fight for Khan.

Comment

Isn't looking past his current opponent the thing that got him KO against Garcia? How about beating your current opponent before you start saying you are better than a guy who got you out in 4rds?

Comment

He is right, he is a better fighter than Garcia. But he's also mentally fragile. I wouldn't be surprised if he fought Garcia again and tried to take his head and get knocked out again. If he just sticks to boxing, jab, jump in and jump out he'll do fine. If he starts getting into brawls he's getting knocked out.

Comment

Khan is a better fighter than Garcia he'll easily dominate him in a rematch after Judah KO's Garcia hopefully Khan will get his chance to

Comment

Amir has every right to believe he is a better fighter than Danny Garcia but what is the point in saying you will knock him out. Didn't Virgil Hunter tell this dude to keep your emotions in check and learn to adapt in a fight rather than going in the ring with the sole purpose of knocking out an opponent.

Khan is obviously a delusional person and if he has a comfortable win against Molina, we are going to hear a lot more nonsense about him knocking out Garcia.

Forget about the weak chin, the dude is just dumb. Why don't we give more credit to fighters for being dumb? Floyd Mayweather is a dumb successful boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X