Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Cotto-Margarito may move to another state because of Margo's license issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a mess for fans. A huge inconvenience even if it's moved locally to NJ. Even if they somehow honor the fact you've already bought a ticket, they are going to have to go out of their way to get them re-issued since the seating arrangements obviously will not correspond seat-by-seat. Not to mention the rest of the plans they've probably had for months.

If I had a ticket I'd be pissed. Meanwhile Arum "isn't going to get all worked up about it." WTF. This fight belongs in MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      I don't know Bombs to me Arum doesn't seem to confident about it. The Bob we all know would come out and say "don't worry about it the commision will do the right thing" but he is saying he hopes they do the right thing and that he already has 5 venues to move the fight too in case they say no.
      I can understand meth. Well I mean it makes sense he doesn't want to look suspicious like they had already agreed to something. Not to mention the more controversy surrounding this fight = more promo = more revenue. So for me it all points to it's a done deal. Look at it this way.

Comment

Real stupid move by Arum to not get things done before you attempt to sell a fight. Ridiculous.

Comment

This fight should've been in Vegas or Texas in the first place. The fighters are going to lose a lot of money because of NY taxes. Feel sorry for the fans who already bought tickets. It's going to be a ***** re-organising everything with only a couple weeks to go

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            Real stupid move by Arum to not get things done before you attempt to sell a fight. Ridiculous.
            yep.

Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups.

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
              If Margarito-Cotto has to move from New York, Gary Shaw can vouch for the Siverdome in Pontiac. #boxing

lol.

Comment

Send it to mexico. Cotto is such a *****

Comment

I feel bad for Cotto and his fans, but **** Margarito!

I find it ironic that a piece of **** like Margarito who tried to deliberately injure people and end their careers by using illegal hand wraps is now in a position where his career is at risk due to an injury he received in the ring. Classic case of reaping what you sow!

Comment

LMFAO at the people who bought tickets for this fight.

Comment

If they move it they better move it to the east cost. Both Top Rank and the NY commission should be ashamed for not doing this process months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X