No announcement yet.

Stephon Marbury or Stevie Franchise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephon Marbury or Stevie Franchise?

On their best day who's better? Had a heated debate about this on the bball court yesterday. I know Stephon was more consistent and I actually shopped religiously at Stephon's store for a hot minute but Steve Francis in his first few years, and in college was an absolute monster. But somehow lost it.

Whos better at their peak?

Steve Francis...Marbury was a headcase

Comment

I would go with Francis at his peak he looked like he was a future hofer,but for whatever reason he never showed much passion for the game after his first few years,Marbury was good but was a bit overrated imo.

Comment

I'd take Marbury because he was more of a true PG than Francis.

Comment

Starbury wasn't really the team player. Plus which team would want to pay for that much vaseline?

Comment

Neither!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
              Starbury wasn't really the team player. Plus which team would want to pay for that much vaseline?
              hahahaha. On a side note, I actually watched alotta Knicks games because I thought Starbury & Francis was a pretty sick combination, Steve coming off the bench gave them 15-20 points sometimes. Too bad they were more SG's then PG, hopefully D Rose doesn't go down that path! Sick their first few years and fade.

Comment

one on one: Marbury

Overall player: Francis

Comment

Not even close in my eyes. Marbury in minn> francis career

Comment

">

Franchise.......

Comment

Working...
                    X