No announcement yet.

Best playoff game so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best playoff game so far?

Celtics vs Knicks for me, but the Bulls vs Pacers game was sick, and seeing Howard go off for 46 only to lose.

I've got to go with Knicks-Celtics too...Allen ripped my ****ing heart out with that three.

Comment

Definitely Bulls/Pacers or Celtics/Knicks. Celtics and Knicks went down to the very last shot and that KG alley oop at the end was absolutely ridiculous haha

I'd say Bulls-Pacers though because those young pacers put up a crazy fight, had the bulls down by 10 with only 2-3 minutes remaning. It was only the 1st game of that series and I already can't no more of that scariness haha

Comment

I love when people try to compare a March bull**** NBA game to a crazy March Madness game to say why NCAA > NBA. I think that the Playoffs are every bit as insane as March Madness...the fans for March Madness might be more insane though...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          I love when people try to compare a March bull**** NBA game to a crazy March Madness game to say why NCAA > NBA. I think that the Playoffs are every bit as insane as March Madness...the fans for March Madness might be more insane though...
          The thing is I think they were equally crazy and exciting this year because their was no certfied AMAZING team who was a clear favorite in either sport. All the teams are good this year. Which means anything can happen. I LOVE IT! In college their was no crazy team that was automatically #1, their was like 6 of em haha and the closest the NBA had to unstoppable was the Lakers but they aren't even a 1 seed, the spurs were beatable all year.

Tyler Hansborough brought that NCCA Tarheel march madness into the Bulls/Pacer game haha The young guys are really stepping up in the playoff's though. It's really good ***** to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            Definitely Bulls/Pacers or Celtics/Knicks. Celtics and Knicks went down to the very last shot and that KG alley oop at the end was absolutely ridiculous haha

I'd say Bulls-Pacers though because those young pacers put up a crazy fight, had the bulls down by 10 with only 2-3 minutes remaning. It was only the 1st game of that series and I already can't no more of that scariness haha
            Granger went crazy in that game, so was T, and Collison took Rose one on one for 3 quarters it was nuts. The pacers could have won it if the would have chosen to slow down at the end and make use of the 24 seconds.

Comment

celts-knicks is as good as advertise..

besides, any playoff game with garnett in it will never be dull..

Comment

Working...
              X