Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    snitches get stitches.
    mods didnt need a snitch with this. lou was on a warpath.

should have kept it in the dome.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No, you don't pay for female companionship. Quasi female companionship however is a different story.
      That's Gayweather you're talking about. He pays for female companionship. That black *** doesn't have the faintest idea on how to approach a woman without waving a wad of cash in her face.

When was the last time you saw Gayweather in a real relationship? When was the last time anyone said "damn, that Mayweather is a woman seducing lothario!" or "Damn! look at all that ass Mayweather has gotten!" NEVER, because he's a fucking black faggot

#relationshipgoals
      Get you someone who looks at you like Ellerbe looks at Gayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        That's Gayweather you're talking about. He pays for female companionship. That black *** doesn't have the faintest idea on how to approach a woman without waving a wad of cash in her face.

When was the last time you saw Gayweather in a real relationship? When was the last time anyone said "damn, that Mayweather is a woman seducing lothario!" or "Damn! look at all that ass Mayweather has gotten!" NEVER, because he's a fucking black faggot

#relationshipgoals
        Get you someone who looks at you like Ellerbe looks at Gayweather
        Death Adder is stalking me with racist rants today. You must've missed the last F150 leaving from the Home Depot.

If calling Floyd gay makes you feel better because ODH is known to wear women's clothes and sit on penises, cool. Whatever you say about Floyd, his kids, Ellerbee, Bieber, roger, his father, or anyone else connected to him, it will never erase the images of ODH in lingerie.

Your idol is a cross dresser and a blow addict. The anger in your posts indicates how much that hurts you. Have you taken the ODH poster from over your bed or did you draw black stockings on it to make it look more authentic?

I suggest before you jump into the bay of the next pick up truck that passes, ask the driver if he provides mental healthcare benefits. If so, go see someone about your anger.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-14-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Death Adder is stalking me with racist rants today. You must've missed the last F150 leaving from the Home Depot.

If calling Floyd gay makes you feel better because ODH is known to wear women's clothes and sit on penises, cool. Whatever you say about Floyd, his kids, Ellerbee, Bieber, roger, his father, or anyone else connected to him, it will never erase the images of ODH in lingerie.

Your idol is a cross dresser and a blow addict. The anger in your posts indicates how much that hurts you. Have you taken the ODH poster from over your bed or did you draw black stockings on it to make it look more authentic?

I suggest before you jump into the bay of the next pick up truck that passes, ask the driver if he provides mental healthcare benefits. If so, go see someone about your anger.
          Where's the racist rant? Calling Gayweather a monkey is racist? Damn you people get offended over the dumbest things.

Don't forget, don't spend all your food stamps this week nigga, you'll be needing them next week to sell for black Friday. You know how you people get when there's a sale. Can't get you people up early to go to work or be on time for a job interview, but when black Friday hits it's mass hysteria at Walmart.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn

Your idol is a cross dresser and a blow addict
            LOL theres just no defending Oscar on that one

Comment

• Looks like Girl Collection has received two more 1-star reviews in the last couple of weeks. That means if Lou Cipher deletes the two 5-stars I posted on there, he will drop to 2 1/2 star rating.

recep sarıyıldız
              Local Guide · 172 reviews · 50 photos
              a week ago- 1 star
              (Translated by Google) Someone who is photographed inside

(Original)
              Yok mu lan içini fotoğraflayan biri

agustin bottiglieri
              1 star
              (no description)
              2 weeks ago

Comment

• What an honor to come back and find out that simply posting a link to this thread on twitter and instagram would make this post BY FAR the most viewed thread on Non Stop Boxing.

Looking forward to hanging out on Saturday with those of you who emailed me. We will hit up Girl Collection after I bust that rat **** larryxxx's lily snitching cop-calling ass.

Everyone else, save my email in case ho-bag larryxxx the stolen valor wannabe Boxer gets me booted again. Hit me up anytime.

steelers_kid@hotmail.com

Comment

• This thread has 1million + views. larryxxx.

Is NSB literally acknowledging commercials or adverts for TMT? I thought only Spoon threads about Floyd do such viewership

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    This thread has 1million + views. larryxxx.

Is NSB literally acknowledging commercials or adverts for TMT? I thought only Spoon threads about Floyd do such viewership

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      In the real world, who criticizes dance night clubs? You go to drink alcohol and flirt with chicks. Who criticizes that? I imagine gay dudes criticizing a heterosexual environment because there’s not enough men that they have to write a review?

Furthermore, gentleman’s clubs are the epitome of debauchery and raunchiness. I could only imagine guys like Fischer or Kim complaining about such things because they ain’t about that life.

Who complains about the theme for the red light district? Does Holland care?

Comment

Working...
                      X