View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:37 AM #578
Banned

Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 10,218.96
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Death Adder is stalking me with racist rants today. You must've missed the last F150 leaving from the Home Depot.

If calling Floyd gay makes you feel better because ODH is known to wear women's clothes and sit on *****es, cool. Whatever you say about Floyd, his kids, Ellerbee, Bieber, roger, his father, or anyone else connected to him, it will never erase the images of ODH in lingerie.

Your idol is a cross dresser and a blow addict. The anger in your posts indicates how much that hurts you. Have you taken the ODH poster from over your bed or did you draw black stockings on it to make it look more authentic?

I suggest before you jump into the bay of the next pick up truck that passes, ask the driver if he provides mental healthcare benefits. If so, go see someone about your anger.
Where's the racist rant? Calling Gayweather a monkey is racist? Damn you people get offended over the dumbest things.

Don't forget, don't spend all your food stamps this week nigga, you'll be needing them next week to sell for black Friday. You know how you people get when there's a sale. Can't get you people up early to go to work or be on time for a job interview, but when black Friday hits it's mass hysteria at Walmart.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote