Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Fight Wilder Next Year, But Might Not Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    If they competing for the WBC they will definately do all the extensive drug testing. AJ can't duck and dodge forever.
    Joshua is the WBA Super champion. The WBA use VADA so Joshua is being tested by VADA already. Joshua also is tested by UKAD at the same time.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I just logged in and read the news! so why is A.J quoted in this article mentioning a mandatory for the WBA? I tell you what, it seems that team Jushua/matchroom are going to fight a voluntary despite not having a mandatory excuse or these words were spoken before the WBAs ruling over Ortiz.

One thing is for sure Joshua fanboys are SHOOK! lets get ready to read the excuses.
    The words were spoken after the WBA's ruling over Ortiz as Joshua explains that he doesn't know if the WBA are going to instil a new mandatory and mandate that he fights him next (considering the WBA mandatory defence is long overdue).

In reality I can see Hearn going for Parker first and making Wilder wait a little longer, then Joshua v Wilder would be for all the belts. The thought off that is probably very appealing to Hearn considering the absolute boat load of cash he'd expect from that.

That's about the only fight I personally would accept before the Wilder one as that'd leave Joshua v Wilder for summer next year.
    Last edited by Deus; 10-21-2017, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
      The words were spoken after the WBA's ruling over Ortiz as Joshua explains that he doesn't know if the WBA are going to instil a new mandatory and mandate that he fights him next (considering the WBA mandatory defence is long overdue).

In reality I can see Hearn going for Parker first and making Wilder wait a little longer, then Joshua v Wilder would be for all the belts. The thought off that is probably very appealing to Hearn considering the absolute boat load of cash he'd expect from that.

That's about the only fight I personally would accept before the Wilder one as that'd leave Joshua v Wilder for summer next year.
      Yep sounds like something that Eddie Hearn and A.J would pull on boxing fans and wait for the fanboys to come try cleaning up the mess, like we as fans should care about titles or a fighters purse instead of demanding for the best fight in the HW division.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-21-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

"biblical" does not want a taste of that right hand

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Joshua takes parkers belt after takem

I can understand why they are building the wilder fight .

After Joshua knocks him out he has pretty much no competition until the next gen come through

Comment

Right now Joshua seems content with fighting the likes of a late sub like Takem. Perhaps he wishes to make some money and make a few defenses. If Joshua, whom I consider to be the best and Wilder, who I have at second best, keep fighting other heavyweights there will not much worth commenting on for quite a while.

Comment

It's a good fight but shameful that as Soo as they fight one will get both belts then one of the 2 belts will be stripped away within a month and it's back to square one

Comment

... Joshua overreacts -- he is still a child...

It isn't him or Wilder who are making this fight, it's Hearn instead...

Comment

... I've noticed that Joshua was enrolled with VADA for the Pulev fight... Good news...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... I've noticed that Joshua was enrolled with VADA for the Pulev fight... Good news...
                    He was already doing Vada for Klitz and more .. you know you can just check the Vada web site.

Comment

Joshua is concerned with Wilder's speed behind the power. Klitscho's slow ass hit him easily and had him almost out. If this fight happens Wilder will stop Joshua🥊

Comment

Working...
                      X