No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i bet only your single friends or recently broken up friends were the ones the clicked 'like'
    Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    Ah, seems like a legitimate break-up moment. I always wanted to go traveling and in the end my girlfriend had to come with me, really. Because for all the will in the world deep down I knew I might have nailed someone. Especially, in South-East Asia. The alternative would have been to be wanking up to 6-times-a-day - and who has time for that?

A uni-exchange is probably worse than that.
    Um Sparked. If you didn't get laid twice a day in Southeast Asia, I'd be severely disappointed in you.

If you are walking down the street anywhere, people are always trying to get you laid from the girls to guys on bikes asking you if you would like a lady.

It's actually really hard NOT TO GET LAID here.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      whether she's cheating or not...whether you buy into her reasons or dont...take a look at the big picture man

are you happy?

if you're young and dont have any kids with this girl, its time to be selfish and look out for yourself...this drama is obviously tearing you up inside and to be perfectly honest, its not worth it

your relationship should be one of the bright things in your life...if it's not, its time to move on...whether its your fault or hers...being miserable is a waste of time
      Damn, he said it like a true love guru.

Comment

All caught up on the thread...

Rough situation Timba, but I think it's time to wrap it up with this girl.

Appreciate the time you guys spent together, the memories, and the happiness, but it's time to move on. The trust is obviously gone, she's doing something (whether it's cheating or acting weird about your trip w/e).

Your trip will help cleanse your mind and show you that you are making the right choice. You shouldn't have this much doubt with your partner.

Just my $0.02

Comment

Lmfao, ten pages about tha same old story. You guys are exposed as gossip-girls. Only girls can speak hours/days/weeks/months/years about a topic dat is as old as mankind.

Comment

Working...
          X