Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Hungry For KO Win, Vows To Down Dennis Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    Charlos are internet crap talkers. Tell Jermell to quit crying . Jermall froze up when Jacobs walked all up in his group. The only one talking was some little hanger on who probably couldnt do crap either unless there was like 50 dudes there to back him up. And there were and none of those clkowns did crap after they got checked.
    You have selective hearing cuz we CLEARLY heard Jermall tell Jacobs "Let's fight." & what did Jacobs do? He started talking about "M's" & went the other direction to fight 3 OTHER fighters and them dudes you call clowns were even telling Jacobs he's a pvssy to his face

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Lemieux and Danny would both fight Charlo but the problem is they may not be able to make 160 and be effective. Lemieux is stocky and has issues with discipline. Jacobs is a big guy and at age 32 so cutting weight is a struggle. I'd like to see Charlo against either one of those fighters if he can't get Golovkin or Alverez.
      Sure why not but we would need those 2 to want to fight Jermall.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Charlo was CLEARLY offered life changing money to fight everyone at 160 and he said no. Actions speak louder then words.
        Stop lying, dazn aint doing NOTHING with Pvssy-G & NOTHING with Boo Boo so you can stop that fake talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You mean they b!tched your Pvssy-G
          I can't read hood English, wtf did you type ?! lol

Btw if you're supporting those skinny jeans wearing frauds then you're 100% into men like them....I mean you can't be a fan of neither because those two have not fought one solid opponent combined..skinny jeans wearing hair coloring lesbians lol

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Sounds good, but that's a BS smoke screen and you know it. Charlo's situation is nothing like Crawford's. Al Haymon offered Crawford NOTHING, TR made all the offers. Hearn offered Charlo 10's of millions. Haymon isn't offering any middle weights a penny to fight Charlo... nothing, zip, nada. Eddie Hearn is offering Charlo 10's of millions to fight all the 160lbers and Charlo said NO!

Charlo tried to get Rolls and Hogan because He's hungry for the KO win.

He's about as real as the WWF
            They said the numbers were close but NOT what they making now. You act like you getting their checks

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Biggest hype job across boxing with a belt right now.
              Don't Pvssy-G have a ibf belt? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                I can't read hood English, wtf did you type ?! lol

Btw if you're supporting those skinny jeans wearing frauds then you're 100% into men like them....I mean you can't be a fan of neither because those two have not fought one solid opponent combined..skinny jeans wearing hair coloring lesbians lol
                Funny that you say that cuz when I 1st saw them several years ago I thought they were clowns with the skinny jeans & stuff & I used to always root for the dudes they were fighting to knock the mo-hawks off their heads but they kept winning & winning & I saw how everyone was trashing them & then they got my respect & I ended up like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Funny that you say that cuz when I 1st saw them several years ago I thought they were clowns with the skinny jeans & stuff & I used to always root for the dudes they were fighting to knock the mo-hawks off their heads but they kept winning & winning & I saw how everyone was trashing them & then they got my respect & I ended up like them.
                  What a ****. Just reading through the comments here and all I can see is you flapping your gums about a boxer who's not even mentioned in the article. I get that you want to back your boy, but if you have repressed feelings for GGG just admit it. It's 2019 man, it's OK to be gay ✌️

Comment

• Topic is a bunch of bull crap, at the end day the charlo sisters are no body’s who have not fought no one worth a crap. They want a huge payday without putting in work, you have to build your resume and sometimes you have to take a low purse to do it. They think they are worth something but yet can’t attract flies to S!hit!, they need a reality check

Comment

• Originally posted by MickG View Post
                      What a ****. Just reading through the comments here and all I can see is you flapping your gums about a boxer who's not even mentioned in the article. I get that you want to back your boy, but if you have repressed feelings for GGG just admit it. It's 2019 man, it's OK to be gay ✌️
                      That shet was corny. You gays like to always talk gay here & your boy Pvssy-G is the topic when Mall is involved cuz ya'll talk that shet but won't let Pvssy-G back it up for you, Twinky.

Comment

Working...
                      X