Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchroom fights lined up for 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrgovic vs Molina in Saudi. Matchrooms January card in Miami, who the **** they got for that, all Cubans aint it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Hrgovic vs Molina in Saudi. Matchrooms January card in Miami, who the **** they got for that, all Cubans aint it?
      Molina is a good 10th fight for Hrgovic. Is this signed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Molina is a good 10th fight for Hrgovic. Is this signed?
        Hrgovic says it is https://www.rtl.hr/vijesti-hr/sport/...pasnog-moline/

Comment

• Zhang vs Kuzmin on Monte Carlo card. Bakole vs Romanov on that one, too I'm guessing.

Last edited by Mammoth; 10-17-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Zhang vs Kuzmin on Monte Carlo card. Bakole vs Romanov on that one, too I'm guessing.

Tom Little vs Majidov on either the Monaco or Saudi card. Also trying to make Farmer/Diaz for that Miami card. Haney probably going to be fighting Petrov on that LA card
            Last edited by BigZ44; 10-17-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Tom Little vs Majidov on either the Monaco or Saudi card. Also trying to make Farmer/Diaz for that Miami card. Haney probably going to be fighting Petrov on that LA card
              Lol poor Tom Little......

Comment

Zhang vs Kuzmin on Monte Carlo card. Bakole vs Romanov on that one, too I'm guessing.

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Monaco aint looking all that bad for once. Hughie supposed to be on there aswell, Cordina vs Tinoco, Carlos Canizalez vs Hasanboy Dusmatov rumoured though seems a ****ing mental thing to do, crazy Uzbeks

Comment

Monaco aint looking all that bad for once. Hughie supposed to be on there
                  Was looking good till I got to your second sentence anyway

Comment

Monaco aint looking all that bad for once. Hughie supposed to be on there aswell, Cordina vs Tinoco, Carlos Canizalez vs Hasanboy Dusmatov rumoured though seems a ****ing mental thing to do, crazy Uzbeks
                    Lol world title in his first pro fight? Holy ****, Canizales would whip the **** out of him like Lu Bin

Comment

Was looking good till I got to your second sentence anyway
                      LOL

Finally, the mystery is over. Nkosi Solomon failed a drug test and got released https://youtu.be/fSUKDDO03Es

Comment

Working...
                      X