View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:08 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
PivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond reputePivotandRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 9,327.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironalex View Post
To be fair I skim read his post and picked out certain things I agree with like fundamentally a lot of ducking is skill. How do u improve lateral stability?
Just work and experiment with moving..I noticed after a while I was only using from my knees down even when bending...When I started working on sitting high in a stance like Ali this naturally started to come to me... Honestly that's what do...Watch the guy doing what you want to know how to do and then try copy. Rigondeaux is who you need to watch...His feet are blazing quick as well as his body movements... Watch Canelo, Toney, Juan Guzman, Whitaker...All guys who love to slip punches...Watch their legs...You said will doing squats help...well not doing them slowly no... Do everything fast your ducks , your pivots, your blocks, everything!!! You will notice the difference quite quickly.
PivotandRoll is offline   Reply With Quote