View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 03:54 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 3892 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 129,572.58
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironalex View Post
I agree however you're not getting my point. I.e a fat james toney at cruiser still had a lot of skill but at 160 he could duck much quicker. I'm talking about the speed not the technique or awareness. Obviously part of it is to be at a lower weight (from your previous posts that I've seen I know that you're struggling with the weight issue), but there must be other exercises to speed up the movement
Yes the exercise where you dont use any muscles, do 30 reps of that each day son, then you be in as good a shape as me

Last edited by AlexKid; 03-15-2016 at 03:57 PM.
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote