Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fugu View Post
    What kind of injuries are we talking about?

I'm not sure i can take what the nsac deems necessary with ease. They have let cheaters run rampant with their testing procedure so im not sure i can take their conclusions as facts.

bruising bro......they are talking about the very miniscule chance of a bruise being detrimental to performance............

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Te system is terrible.........this has been proven beyond any doubt over and over again..............but you are worried about Pac getting a bruised arm??

....and again.....let me just point out.........Floyd also risks getting a bruised arm....
      The bubble is about to burst.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        So your saying since Pac and Shane now have millions, they can buy some new enhanced drug that will not show in their system.. So money can buy yourself a clean test now.. Are we seriously getting that desperate to believe that crap? If so then Oscar bought himself to a clean test so did, Hopkins, RJJ, Tyson.. every fighter who made millions..

Your logic states that having millions can get more to beat test. You can test clean with the NSAC cause you now have millions of dollars to find some way to beat test..

If this was the case then might as well make PED's legal with that logic..

Shane was sold out by Balco which is a fact he was on PED
        Their is still NO PROVEN Fact that Pac has used PED's other then ASSUMPTIONS
        Vargas had made millions, he got caught using drugs so did James Toney..?
        1. Yes ofcourse you can get special designed drugs that is harder (or impossible) to detect if you can pay topdollars for it. Are you really this naive? What do you think companies like Balco make their money from?

2. This thread is not about Pacquiao and if he is on PEDS or not. Take that **** elsewhere.

Comment

They have caught non sofisticated ******s.

The real problem is the designer drugs that fly under the radar. Like with Shane Mosley.
          Ask Victor Conte. He has made a career of it.
          Its funny how the Shane Mosley incident, who never got caught using PED's but confessed he beat the system, never sparked Floyd or the NSAC interest before about the issue of blood test, OST, etc.

But now theirs Pacman, who never confessed to using PED, was never sold out by some PED manufacturer, and still to this day NO EVIDENCE he has used any drug and now this matter is a BIGGER DEAL..

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Tygart knows this already that is why he stop the blood testing 18 days before the fight.... He knows he could injured shane or floyd if he made those blood test near the fight.....
            So we risk having athletes cheat in order so that they dont run the small chance of getting a bruise?

This.. In a sport where it is not unheard of to spar 15 rounds straight.

Oh well.

Comment

Its funny how the Shane Mosley incident, who never got caught using PED's but confessed he beat the system, never sparked Floyd or the NSAC interest before about the issue of blood test, OST, etc.

But now theirs Pacman, who never confessed to using PED, was never sold out by some PED manufacturer, and still to this day NO EVIDENCE he has used any drug and now this matter is a BIGGER DEAL..
              We dont give a flying **** about "pacman". This thread is about NSAC and their testing procedures, and what could be done to make them better.

Get your ass over to the pinoy lounge or something. Dont turn this into a ******* thread.

Comment

1. Yes ofcourse you can get special designed drugs that is harder (or impossible) to detect if you can pay topdollars for it. Are you really this naive? What do you think companies like Balco make their money from?

2. This thread is not about Pacquiao and if he is on PEDS or not. Take that **** elsewhere.
                I aint specifically talking about Pacquiao but its sounds like some type of desperation act assuming that when boxers make millions they can come up with way to beat the system. Seriously? So then we can discredit all the boxers who made millions in the past cause someway they paid their way to beat the system..

Going back to my question? Vargas and Toney both made millions but got caught using PED's under the normal drug test system.. Dont tell me they went to a wrong PED supplier now..

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  bruising bro......they are talking about the very miniscule chance of a bruise being detrimental to performance............
                  please stop copying my posting style..............................thanks

Comment

We dont give a flying **** about "pacman". This thread is about NSAC and their testing procedures, and what could be done to make them better.

Get your ass over to the pinoy lounge or something. Dont turn this into a ******* thread.
                    It aint about Pacman dumbass.. Your logic sounds like an desperate attempt to prove a fighter is on PED because the millions he makes. Seriously dude...?

A fighter now makes millions so he can now buy his way to testing clean. Come on, the NSAC have caught PED users in the past and are still catching PED's users.. Now since they are not considering numerous blood testing it aint good enough..

Comment

I aint specifically talking about Pacquiao but its sounds like some type of desperation act assuming that when boxers make millions they can come up with way to beat the system. Seriously? So then we can discredit all the boxers who made millions in the past cause someway they paid their way to beat the system..
                      Boxers who make millions cant come up with a way to beat this faulty system.
                      They can afford scientists to come up with it for them.

Or do you think they all order it online or from your local drugdealer?
                      There are labs that make millions of dollars each year supplying top athletes with drugs.

No one is trying to discredit boxers. But we have to be open to the very likely idea that NSAC does not do as good of a job catching cheaters as they could be.

Going back to my question? Vargas and Toney both made millions but got caught using PED's under the normal drug test system.. Dont tell me they went to a wrong PED supplier now..
                      Obviously they did otherwise they wouldnt have gotten caught.

It could have multiple reasons including but not limited to; mistakenly taken something they didnt know it contained X, bad cycling of the drugs, just plain ******ation on their part, trusting/hiring an idiot...

Comment

Working...
                      X