No announcement yet.

Lamar Odom Slaps Kevin Garnett's Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
    Yes **** fool.. No man should never ever under no circumstance touch another man below the waist, unless he is kicking him in D nuts...
    you said it.

Comment

It happens. I played sports but I never did it. You guys act like he was coping a feel.

Comment

if this were in any other type of profession, say bricklaying or in a brokerage firm, a slap on the ass could land you a lawsuit for sexual harassment, emotional distress/trauma, and **** like that.

Comment

Damn, have any of you f@cks ever played basketball, or (USA) football? Slapping a team member on the ass of the opposing team is a sign of respect. After the game is over you can still ram your member into your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by the gold mac View Post

so your a knicks fan? I hope not...no knicks fan should like your hero. Speakin of your hero, mgay failed again today when he traded morrison for radmonovic.

Another l for mgay

no i'm not a knick fan you stupid ******.
            I'm an individualist player fan.
            Like kobe and lebron.just cause i ****ing can.
            I saw a post of yours when i was looking for news on lebron this past week, and i stumbled on to knicksonline.com.
            On some serious **** though,
            why you acting like you hood?
            When you straight ass?
            You picking e fights,with body builders over the internet,
            knowing god damn well,
            you're lunch money giving ass would get bodied in a heartbeat,
            in the real world.
            Stop all that noise.go beat your dick to mr bull**** 15 dollar shoe you ****ing twat.
            YOU FAIL DOUCHBAG, JUST LIKE ****BURY.
            AND NO AMOUNT AT OF PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES WITH E-LINGO WILL CHANGE THAT.
            Last edited by GERONIMO; 02-09-2009, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X