• Worst Trilogy in history

What are some of the worst trilogies in boxing history

I gotta go with evander-ruiz and hopkins-allen

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What are some of the worst trilogies in boxing history

I gotta go with evander-ruiz and hopkins-allen
    Id go with holyfield-ruiz. my god,,,those fights went at a snails pace

Comment

Holyfield-Ruiz comes to mind for sure. Jesus what a cure for insomnia those fights were.

Struggle to think of other trilogies that were as bad, probably because bad trilogies should never take place.

If Wlad fights Thompson again, I may revise my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Holyfield-Ruiz comes to mind for sure. Jesus what a cure for insomnia those fights were.

Struggle to think of other trilogies that were as bad, probably because bad trilogies should never take place.

If Wlad fights Thompson again, I may revise my answer.
        I didnt really think the wlad/thompson fights were all that bad. at least there were kds and stoppages. now if wlad for some odd reason fought povetkin 3 times that would be very tough to stomach. my god that fight was so bad

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          I didnt really think the wlad/thompson fights were all that bad. at least there were kds and stoppages. now if wlad for some odd reason fought povetkin 3 times that would be very tough to stomach. my god that fight was so bad
          I was live for the second fight in Bern. Trust me, it was awful. they were giving tickets away for free because people had no desire to watch a sequel of the first stinker. I'm not sure if it was quite Holyfield-Ruiz material, but it certainly was close. I think Ruiz put Holyfield down in one of the fights btw.

I foresee Povetkin possibly fighting Wlad again.

Comment

what about winky vs mckart or terry norris vs that one dude that kept winning by dq

Comment

Was about to say Wright-McKart, Holyfield was robbed in the third fight with Ruiz and should be a five-time champion, good thing they didnt make a fourth bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
                Was about to say Wright-McKart, Holyfield was robbed in the third fight with Ruiz and should be a five-time champion, good thing they didnt make a fourth bout.
                I thought holyfield won that as well. jeez,,,he got robbed against valuev too

Comment

Hangover trilogy blew.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    what about winky vs mckart or terry norris vs that one dude that kept winning by dq
                    Terry Norris vs Luis Santana. Awful

Comment

Working...
                    X