Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten boxers that have disappointed me most in modern times...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

He deserves it though, don't he?
    I've got nothing against him but from a chat with him in the past, I was expecting a dude with about 30 odd wins with a handful of losses.. How naive of me

Seriously, I laughed so hard at the visual in my head of some old bastard outpointing Rockin'.. I swear I laughed so hard, shit almost came out my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      yeah, I guess being fisted by Oba Carr, Salmaci, Corey Johnson, Bronco, Crutchfield, Pappilion, Andreas and Toney among many others is something that you could pull off. I don't think so.........Rockin'
      That's an impressive list. Did you get hurt during this, or did they barely even touch you?

Comment

yeah, I guess throwing fists with Oba Carr, Salmaci, Corey Johnson, Bronco, Crutchfield, Pappilion, Andreas and Toney among many others is something that you could pull off. I don't think so.........Rockin'
        Of course I could. This is the internet. I'm 6'5, all muscle, bang the hottest women on earth, can bench press cement trucks and out-box anyone.

I'm only joking, you know I don't have a problem with you.

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
          your bull**** is the only bull**** in here.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          That's an impressive list. Did you get hurt during this, or did they barely even touch you?
          we fought hard and I did just fine.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Of course I could. This is the internet. I'm 6'5, all muscle, bang the hottest women on earth, can bench press cement trucks and out-box anyone.

I'm only joking, you know I don't have a problem with you.
          you could outbox anyone even while you were lifting those cement trucks.........Rockin'

Comment

How did this thread become about Rockin' again anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              How did this thread become about Rockin' again anyway?
              The same way every thread eventually devolves into a conversation about Rockin' :

1.) He enters.

2.) He posts a reply that is laden with personal tales of his boxing experiences and rife with condescension.

3.) Thread then immediately becomes a discussion about him.

He's like 'The Blob' in the regard.

Except 'The Blob' lasted 86 minutes.

Comment

Actually, in fairness, that's not quite true. I remember how this thread became about Rockin' now.

I called him a **** in it for no reason whatsoever.

Comment

You always call somebody a **** in your threads, though. But the thread never ends up becoming a discussion about that person unless that **** is Rockin'.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    The same way every thread eventually devolves into a conversation about Rockin' :

1.) He enters.

2.) He posts a reply that is laden with personal tales of his boxing experiences and rife with condescension.

3.) Thread then immediately becomes a discussion about him.

He's like 'The Blob' in the regard.

Except 'The Blob' lasted 86 minutes.
                    I smell vinegar again....lmao.. Yup, the douchiest douchebag of them all. And this douchebag is a mod.........Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I smell vinegar again....lmao..
                      Must be coming from the potato chip factory that Derrick Coleman swept floors at.

Comment

Working...
                      X