Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everytime I see Jim Lampley he does something to make me suspect his heterosexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    It's isn't?
    Then You need fuk'king glasses
    I am gonna have to lend Jim's glasses I haven't got any.

Comment

Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
      Sergio isn't gay, but the posters here who call him sexy are.
      How can you be so certain?
      He has showed zero sign off not being it.

As I said the guy is 36, no ex wife, no current wife, no girlfriend, no kids....
      Never seen with women.....

I don't care if the guy is, but don't tell me it isn't suspicious

Comment

Jim Lampley is probably the worst thing that ever happened to this sport.Not only is he a blatant,raging ****sexual,but he is a truly horrible boxing commentator.He adds no class,no knowledge....absolutely nothing aside from limp-wristed,giddy-at-the-knee cheerleading of his favourite boxers.

F^ck off,Lampley,you despicable piece of sh^t! Boxing is in the state that it is because of worthless c^nts like you that insist on dragging it down with your presence.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Jim Lampley is probably the worst thing that ever happened to this sport.Not only is he a blatant,raging ****sexual,but he is a truly horrible boxing commentator.He adds no class,no knowledge....absolutely nothing aside from limp-wristed,giddy-at-the-knee cheerleading of his favourite boxers.

F^ck off,Lampley,you despicable piece of sh^t! Boxing is in the state that it is because of worthless c^nts like you that insist on dragging it down with your presence.
          he is a spineless Cheerleader.
          Don't think the guy is ****.

lol remember when he abandoned his daughter during the Bowe Golotta riot
          Last edited by Mohammedini; 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Executioner- View Post
            looks like the type of dude who THINKS he smarter than everybody else.....he and Larry Merchant are the fakest dudes who call any sport.....those dudes throw ALOT of subliminal shots and make ALOT of sneaky sideways remarks...maybe my dislike level is so high for them that I listen to EVERY dam word they say just to hear them switch it up later on when they think noone is on to their lil Saturday night games....****in old washed up reptiles!!!...sick of those cats!!

Floyd fans gotta buy PPV to listen to their man get bashed and his rival get praised...smh

Comment

I never understood why people/fans care so much if someone in the limelight is gay or might be gay?*

Lampley, Sergio? Who F'nn cares? How does it change your life if they are gay or not?

*It's a little gay if you ask me.
              Last edited by fceeviper; 02-06-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                That's Lisa Ann bro.
                She's a well known **** actress and a boxing fan.
                That was the first time those 2 had seen each other
                I know who she is and I know about the circumstances of that shoot but you gotta be naive if you don't think there's a good chance Segio smashed that.

Comment

Working...
                X