No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito Appreciation Thread

this thread is dedicated to cottos daddy, i was never a big fan of toni until yesterday, lol, toni made cotto run all day and made cotto rely on pacquiaos work on toni so he can run his way to victory, lol, ricans owe their lives and souls to pacman cause tonis was messed up by pac and cotto just relied on a doctor to save his ass fronm a beating that cotto was starting to receive, lol, nyahahahaha

hbo commentary was full of **** , lol,their was no way marg was gonna win the fight in n.y as you saw the terrible biased scorecards and cotto fought like a puzzy, lol, toni made cottos azz run like a straight ***** waiting to get saved by a dr. lol, that was cottos gameplan, lol, fight like a marathon running coward and wait for a ring dr to stop the bout, lol, nyahahaha

im a complete margarito fan now, lol, im not a so so margarito fan anymore, lol,mother****er has balls going to n.y where he knew he will never get a fair decision or fair scoring and he still fought cotto knowing he will never win a decision cause his eye and hbo influenced judges, lol, he still went and fought and cotto couldnt do jack to toni, lol, nyahahahahaha

cotto still hits like a ****in girl and cotto is still fought like the day he gave up to toni, lol. toni had a ****ed up eye and all still wanted to fight even though the doctors wanted to stop the fight as soon as possible so they can see cotto get a decision from hbo and the drs can get a hbo bonus for stopping the beating cotto was about to get from toni, lol margarito will always be remembered as the guy who made cotto kneel down and the second fight will always be a fight where cotto relied on pacs for the victory from what pac did to toni, lol, nyahahaha

now i will always support toni now and that said, lol, cotto will always have fear the rest of his life cause the day toni beat the living daylights outta cotto, cotto will always be traumatized about toni just like cintron about toni, lol, the bad guy, lol, nyahahahaha
    the running the fukk away like a coward from toni, lol, nyahaha
    33.33%
    nothing , lol, same ol coward azz cotto that hits like a girl,lol, nyahahaha
    66.67%
    cotto dedidnt take a kneeeven the he got treated like a b1tch getting whooped, lol, nyahahaha
    0.00%
    cottos running , holding, and more runing and holding like a scared child, lol, nyahahaha
    0.00%

No disrespect to you, but Margarito is one of the most overrated fighters in the past 6 years. I don't "appreciate" his cheating, his arrogance, his lying or his delusional fans. He was nothing more than an extremely durable guy with a great chin. No defense, slow as molasses, not much power. Basically he relied on his durability and chin to take over in the latter rounds when his opponent faded, and apparently for his plaster to harden. OF COURSE nobody had any idea of his cheating before the Mosley fight so leave that out for now.

I always wondered what would happen in a fight where his opponent didn't fold under his pressure or fade at the end. That's what happened in the Mosley fight. Shane got stronger as the fight when on and being the limited fighter that he is, Margarito had no answer.

Williams won, but he was getting tired towards the end, he just did enough in the early rounds and the end to win.

So, in conclusion, good riddance to Margarito.

Comment

I've never really been a big Margarito fan, the only things I like about the guy are the things everyone hates. I like his overall villain persona, the trash talking, the arrogance, the little smirks he gives when he knows he's being an asshole (no ****).

I also admire his warrior spirit, his willingness to absorb punishment to dish out his own. His no giving in mentality.

apart from that i've always said he was limited skilled fighter. He has an amateurish skill set. He overall sucks as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        No disrespect to you, but Margarito is one of the most overrated fighters in the past 6 years. I don't "appreciate" his cheating, his arrogance, his lying or his delusional fans. He was nothing more than an extremely durable guy with a great chin. No defense, slow as molasses, not much power. Basically he relied on his durability and chin to take over in the latter rounds when his opponent faded, and apparently for his plaster to harden. OF COURSE nobody had any idea of his cheating before the Mosley fight so leave that out for now.

I always wondered what would happen in a fight where his opponent didn't fold under his pressure or fade at the end. That's what happened in the Mosley fight. Shane got stronger as the fight when on and being the limited fighter that he is, Margarito had no answer.

Williams won, but he was getting tired towards the end, he just did enough in the early rounds and the end to win.

So, in conclusion, good riddance to Margarito.

derranged homie, lol, you dont worry about me, lol, i wonder why you sound afraid to post, lol, i dont feel disrespected, lol, if it is a puerto rican cotto fan , lol, thats another story cause they do mean something bad upon margarito or me cause im now a full margarito fan after this fight, lol, nyahahaha
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-05-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Pointless thread... shows how butt-hurt you are with your cheato being retired... 8 Losses, damn he is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            Pointless thread... shows how butt-hurt you are with your cheato being retired... 8 Losses, damn he is finished.
            ...........they're actually visiting the lounge now lol

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
              the purpose for this thread is for you to get angry and respond to my thread so this thread achieved its purpose, lol, it shows how butthurt you still are about cotto being a crybaby and a quitter that hits like a girl and lets ring doctors win the rematches, lol, thank you for your butthurt opinion, come again so i can call cotto a sensitive faag that became the sonned by his master, lol, his master will always be margarito, cotto bowed down to toni and quit without puerto rican pride like a prideless man would, lol, nyahahahahaby the way, green k sent, viva cotto homie, hes fantastic, a true blood and guts warrior and a monstrous fighter who hits harder than mike tyson if you considered him a bigger guy, take care freind
              Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 12-05-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

After Saturday .night... I became a huge fan of Tony.

Dude has balls and heart. His macho attitude is the shyt. Loved it when he was punching his own eye, mocking Cotto. Laughing, wooing, smiling.

I hope I get to meet Tony one day. I also hope theres a rubbermatch in Texas. Ill definitely go just to meet the man.

They were talking about Margarito on Reggie Live today. Calling him a machine and a true.warrior.

Viva Margarito... siempre con huevos.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  ...........they're actually visiting the lounge now lol
                  Lmao. After how long? Now they come out.

Props to Taino tho.... dude is a warrior like Margarito.

Comment

Received my shirts today. Bad ass! Ill be rocking one tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X