Collapse
No announcement yet.

50, Floyd and Tyson Drink Commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for all Floydiots who hasn't seen this video yet, prepare to get your panties wet and get a :harddick: hard on with your gaylord Floyd. :LOL:

Comment

I just saw this video. I knew people were gonna' raise flags at the part where Floyd's whispering in Tyson's ear. It looks off.

Aside from that, I thought it was funny.

Tyson running down the hotel hallway jumping up and down screaming while chasing a dozen party girls=WIN.

Comment

hahaha that floyd whispering part is pretty **** lol. i just noticed that

Comment

Lol funny video,Tyson is hilarious...good look

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

floyd deserves an oscar for that awesome acting skills
            ħhahaħ

at 0:58 it seems like Floyd is tonguing Tyson's ear.

Comment

50 Cent and Mayweather "Street King" Energy Drink a MASSIVE Flop

50 Cent is very frustrated that Street King Energy Drink, which has been endorsed by Floyd Mayweather, is a total failure. LINK LINK LINK

According to the Google Keyword Tool, only a meager 73 people inside the United States have even bothered to search for it.

Should 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather elicit the help of Manny Pacquiao in promoting their drink? Afterall, a part of the proceeds of the sale of the drink is being set aside to help the poor and starving, a cause that Manny Pacquiao has SUCCESSFULLY embraced.

Should we Boxing Scene members help support this drink and thereby its cause?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                ħhahaħ

at 0:58 it seems like Floyd is tonguing Tyson's ear.

Comment

Jesus ****ing christ do people have to hate on every damn thing...damn

Comment

yea slap pacs face on that bottle.

urrbody wants to be a winner like pac, not the dodging and sucker-punching floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2011 View Post
                      jesus ****ing christ do people have to hate on every damn thing...damn
                      ^^^^this^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X