Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think lactose cheats in tha acrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think lactose cheats in tha acrade?

Yes I do. How can you get over 300 1st places?
    Yes. 100%. No doubt.
    71.43%
    Dunno maybe....
    0.00%
    No never was.
    28.57%

i voted yes but.... i dont care

Comment

You should care darrenshyrockford . Now no-one can beat his high scores. He always cheats like using auto-click. At least my scores were done without no cheating or is Lactose one of the people who work on the website?

Comment

Originally posted by ???
        You should care darrenshyrockford . Now no-one can beat his high scores. He always cheats like using auto-click. At least my scores were done without no cheating or is Lactose one of the people who work on the website?
        Last time I checked this was a boxing site...

The scores of games DO NOT MATTER. Unless there a boxing one ofcourse.

Comment

Don't try Lactose probably has the record. You'll never beat it.

Comment

I know he cheats I just didn't know how.

What is autoclick?

Comment

Auto click is where the buttons on the mouse clicks by itself. Useful for cheating.[U]

Comment

Originally posted by ???
                Auto click is where the buttons on the mouse clicks by itself. Useful for cheating.[U]

...I knew there had to be a way somebody was winning those games by cheating. No mortal man could beat my score in dirt dragons without cheating his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
                  ...I knew there had to be a way somebody was winning those games by cheating. No mortal man could beat my score in dirt dragons without cheating his ass off.
                  Yep. I just wish that someone could erase all of Lactose's scores and ban him if he cheats again. LACTOSE STOP CHEATING WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DO! . It's unfair. .

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
                    I beat you at Blam! Blam!

Comment

Working...
                    X