No announcement yet.

Winning SB-3000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning SB-3000

Anyone have any experience with these bag gloves?

Was wondering if anyone can vouch for these gloves since I'm looking for some new training gloves.

P.S. I'm using ringside IMF Techs as of right now.

SB-3000 red on the right.

I got my mind set on those or some grant campeon lace ups.

http://www.ringside.com/Grant-Campeo...nfo/GNTTG/3914

Comment

Why would you want those thing Winning gloves?

Comment

No idea on the Winning gloves, but the Grant Campeon line does not have a lot of fans...
        I own 14oz Campeon gloves (hook and loop) and I'm one of the very few who actually likes them, but I use them for bagwork only. They have a lot of padding, and I mean A LOT, they are huge.

Comment

what are you gonna use them for? you can get those for like 10 bucks from different brands, theres not a big difference in terms of quality etc. theyre all the same for the most part the way theyre built.

get some real winning boxing gloves or get the ones for like 10 bucks from other brands. but again not sure what youre gonna use them for. too light for the bag. maybe double end bag but you dont buy those winnings for the double end bag

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.

But I'll be using them as a replacement for my IMF Techs. So sparring, bag work, double end.

Comment

You can't use those little winning gloves for sparring. They have very little padding on the knuckles, and none on the thumb. They're just for hitting bags/pads.

And if you do want just a little pair of mitts like that, then don't spen $120 on a pair from winning when a $40max pair from some other brand will do the job.

Comment

yeah they are not allowed for sparring, the padding is almost like a piece of carpet. you cant even use them on the bag if you have brittle hands. theyre best for the double end bag

so like i said dont buy them. if you want winning gloves for sparring get their boxing gloves. if you want these you can get them online from any other brand and theyre dirt cheap, like i said 10 or 20 bucks will do it

Comment

Yeah the winnings are pretty much out the picture how you guys put it.

Whata bout them campeons?

Comment

to be honest ive read some bad reviews on the campeons so i dont know. i wouldnt spend close to 100 bucks on them. if it werent for the brand (grant) i dont think a lot of people would consider these.

id consider the imf tech bag gloves for 60 bucks. good price for a good glove.

Comment

Working...
                    X