Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marg doesn't do much apart from yet another solid name to his resume.
    Id prefer him to fight Berto if the Mayweather fight dont happen though.

Comment

If a fight with the Mosley-Mayweather winner can't be made a Margarito fight is fine by me. I would rather all fighters try and clean out there divisions than wait around to make the big pay day. consistency against everybody is better than one big win in my opinion.

Comment

the point is, alright you've proven you can beat good ww's at on or near 147. now fight the best. margs is not the best. he wount be the best anytime soon in a division where shane mosely and floyd mayweather are present. hell, even berto is a more worthy fight. now pac has a chance to fight the best, he should...or his legacy is gonna take a beating and ppl will start accusing him of ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          the point is, alright you've proven you can beat good ww's at on or near 147. now fight the best. margs is not the best. he wount be the best anytime soon in a division where shane mosely and floyd mayweather are present. hell, even berto is a more worthy fight. now pac has a chance to fight the best, he should...or his legacy is gonna take a beating and ppl will start accusing him of ducking.
          Pacs legacy is already secure. IF a Mosley-Mayweather fight COULDN'T be made I would be in favor of it. Of course I want that fight first. But in the case that that fight didn't come off any top welter would suffice as long as he stays active.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Pacs legacy is already secure. IF a Mosley-Mayweather fight COULDN'T be made I would be in favor of it. Of course I want that fight first. But in the case that that fight didn't come off any top welter would suffice as long as he stays active.
            sure its secure.........but it kinda leave a bitter taste in the mouth......i d rather see fight for an 8th title rather than fight marg........

Comment

Yes but just because I feel Margarito does not deserve a huge payday. I would rather see a rematch with Cotto at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                if u dnt think pacs legacy will be damaged if he doesnt demand a fight against the winner of the may 1st bout. i dunno what to say. i mean im not sayin if they cant come to an agreement. im tlkin about if he jsut rushes into a fight with margs without trying...thats ducking imo. if u try and cant agree, thats different, both of them will take a hit but it wont be as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
                  Yes but just because I feel Margarito does not deserve a huge payday. I would rather see a rematch with Cotto at 154.
                  I agree mate, Id rather see the Cotto-Margarito rematch than marg-pac.Makes more snse

Comment

bradley................pwilll............and sergio..............would further enhance an impressive resume.................fuk arum if he force this marg fight....................yeah and fuk pac too..........

Comment

No boxer is above the sport.

The best boxers should be fighting the best boxers in the sport. A lot of boxers earned the right to fight Pacquaio more than Antonio and some of them even called him out. Guys like Martinez, Williams, Mosley, and Mayweather have all called out Pacquiao for a fight.

Pacquiao should fight Mayweather because he called out Mayweather in a video interview last year and he called him out again a couple of months ago. This fight has to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X