Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Greenburg: Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Took Place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans: "Arum is a proven liar, there were never netogiations. I just wanna hear Greenburg tell the truth and shut all these Pac fans up"

Comment

floyd fans on damage control

6 months ago "dont you understand? these tests are good for the sport!"

2 months ago: "If Manny would just agree to the tests we wouldve had a fight"

2 weeks ago: "they never negotiated, Arum is a liar! and floyd said he's on vacation, leave him alone!"

After Team Mayweather is proven to be liars and floyd is "vacationing" lining up another fighter

Present: "who cares, the fight is off, dont you get it?"

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        ...so there was negotiations, but what were the contract details? Nobody has said **** about this other than rumors of Manny agreeing to "everything".
        ummm i thought schaeffer, ellerbe and dlh said there were none?

maybe they were thinking about something else.

riiiiiiigggghhhhhhht.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          floyd fans on damage control

6 months ago "dont you understand? these tests are good for the sport!"

2 months ago: "If Manny would just agree to the tests we wouldve had a fight"

2 weeks ago: "they never negotiated, Arum is a liar! and floyd said he's on vacation, leave him alone!"

After Team Mayweather is proven to be liars and floyd is "vacationing" lining up another fighter

Present: "who cares, the fight is off, dont you get it?"

Comment

Floyd fans suddenly don't care when their hero is made to look like ****.

Comment

The statement of HBO's Greenburg is MORE CREDIBLE,

I believe him.

Comment

First its, i wanna hear it from Greenburg, now its i dont even care anymore, ROFL.

Comment

i'm just waiting for sr to come out and say if there really were negotiations.

his word is golden.

Comment

Comment

just force a retirement/resignment for everyone involved in making this fight. The boxing world is a better place without them.

Comment

Working...
                      X