View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:27 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9070 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,677,159,279,752,679,956,414,464.00
Total Points: 2,677,159,279,752,679,956,414,464.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
I personally don't get the hate Loma gets. Personally I think he's a generational talent and someone who will change the face of boxing.

That doesn't mean he is the greatest already but he definitely has the potential.

It's really nothing more than the LeBron James effect. There is no reason to hate on LeBron stat wise or person wise. All the haters hate him because he's a great talent and because he's black. Whats even worse is when people get offended that people think he's better than Jordan, like how Loma is being compared to other geeats, and they get all pissed off about a subjective subject that has no clear cut answer.

That's absolutely ridiculous and man, joining the boxing world you literally have no idea how many people are literally casuals who know **** and people who just want to argue over nothing.

Like Loma just throws a lot of punches, doesn't have any defense, and only fights svrubs. That's their argument.

But literally the dude has everything to make him that damn good. Who goes like 450-1 as an amateur? Who win a 2 Olympic gold metals?

They bash on his record but unlike other guys he didn't fight 20+ trash fighters to inflate his resume`. He dove right in and did what his promotor allowed him to.

Like legit, as "weak " as his resume looks, find me a fighter who has a better 10 fight resume`. He literally fought like 5 world champions in his first 10 fights despite where they came from. People even had rigo a top 10 p4p before the fight.

And please, don't even get me started on size. Loma doesn't use his size to fight his opponents and he doesn't cherry pick.

Or are people saying Floyd cherry picked because the dude was literally a welterweight his entire career but chose to pick off scrubs on lower classes his entire career.

Come on now
Salido doe.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote