No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt vs JDS official for UFC 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hunt vs JDS official for UFC 160

May 25th I believe. First off, I can't believe it finally happened. How much more luck can this fatty get in life.

Secondly, it is hilarious how the vast majority on the net so far has Hunt beating JDS. I have no problem with someone favoring Hunt but in no way should JDS be the underdog.

Hunt has not faced a great striker who stood with him since Manhoef, a little MW and he damn near face planted and was out cold in that fight. He has not been K-1 level for a long time, I know he won with a fluke a long time ago which the reason people are so big over his striking. But Santos is going to beat him with no problems. Superior movement, jab, speed. Of cource at HW anybody can get caught, but JDS is the clear favorite.

What a ****ing hater....

Comment

Get over yourself. It's obvious people's nostalgia is getting in the way of their rational thinking. The best fighter he beat in the last 7 years is Kongo.

Comment

Mark Hunt is a good guy, instead of taking money to be released he says he wants to fight instead, he's 4 out of 5 in the UFC with 3 KO's. His fight with Manhoef was 5 years ago, and he was way more out of shape then than he is now. He was over 300lbs for that fight. Hunt has a skull made of concrete and enough power that if JDS employs his "Block Punches with my Face" Method that he used against Cain that he will get put to sleep....

Comment

Besides, it's clear that JDS is the favorite, I don't think Hunt has ever been the favorite in any fight, but he keeps winning, so let him have his shine, all other top HW's are booked up....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Mark Hunt is a good guy, instead of taking money to be released he says he wants to fight instead, he's 4 out of 5 in the UFC with 3 KO's. His fight with Manhoef was 5 years ago, and he was way more out of shape then than he is now. He was over 300lbs for that fight. Hunt has a skull made of concrete and enough power that if JDS employs his "Block Punches with my Face" Method that he used against Cain that he will get put to sleep....
            I'm surprised that you didn't use the usual Hunt fanboy logic of "if Cain could hit JDS so much just imagine Huntooo" not realising the constant threat of incredibly skilled takedowns which I guess Huntooo also presents? JDS' loss has no correlation to this fight, it only shows how durable and tough he is.

Comment

What hapen to JDS vs overeem on the undercard of cane vs bigfoot 2??? Really wanted to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                May 25th I believe. First off, I can't believe it finally happened. How much more luck can this fatty get in life.

Secondly, it is hilarious how the vast majority on the net so far has Hunt beating JDS. I have no problem with someone favoring Hunt but in no way should JDS be the underdog.

Hunt has not faced a great striker who stood with him since Manhoef, a little MW and he damn near face planted and was out cold in that fight. He has not been K-1 level for a long time, I know he won with a fluke a long time ago which the reason people are so big over his striking. But Santos is going to beat him with no problems. Superior movement, jab, speed. Of cource at HW anybody can get caught, but JDS is the clear favorite.
                WOOP WOOP!

Hunt won the K1 undeservingly from Jerome Le Banner hopefully he can do the same in the UFC!

Comment

Not only did JDS look like **** vs Cain but his stamina too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

what happened to Overeem vs JDS?

edit:
                    Earlier this week, former K-1 Grand Prix champion Overeem suffered a partial tear in his quadriceps muscle that forced him out of his long awaited bout against Santos at UFC 160.

that explains it.

well that sucks. I've been waiting for a Reem vs JDS showdown for over 2years now.
                    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-09-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X