Champ,

This is an album I made on my FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...16617281685969
    That's decent

Some nice mature broads in there.

Comment

A little older, im 23, so a woman 28-30 is my ideal

Comment

At the moment I prefer older women. It's great when you're a young man and the attractive 'older' women are still young themselves.
        Although when I'm older, I doubt I'll still be looking upwards as women only stay ripe for a certain amount of time. That's when I'll probably start dating teenagers again.

Comment

I'm leaning more towards the younger ones, not too young though, maybe around 5-6 years younger.

I'm not interested in any women older than 2-3 years above me.

Comment

I kinda follow the Half your age and add 7 rule

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              At the moment I prefer older women. It's great when you're a young man and the attractive 'older' women are still young themselves.
              Although when I'm older, I doubt I'll still be looking upwards as women only stay ripe for a certain amount of time. That's when I'll probably start dating teenagers again.
              That's how I see it. When young you go for the older broads, when old you come driving with the jailbait beside you. Nothing wrong with pulling a Charlie Sheen (Two and a half men)

Comment

I know one thing tho these little 13yr old bitches nowadays didnt look like that when I was in Middle school. somethin happened to these little sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                  I kinda follow the Half your age and add 7 rule
                  There are no rules where women are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I know one thing tho these little 13yr old bitches nowadays didnt look like that when I was in Middle school. somethin happened to these little sluts.

It's not them.........it's you!

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      They probably did, we were just too busy with sports and pokemon cards to notice

Comment

Working...
                      X