No announcement yet.

WHos the best????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHos the best????

Who is the best pound for pound fighter in the world and why?

It all depends on what you mean. In mma, I would have to go with BJ Penn , Vitor Belfort or Wanderlei Silva.

Comment

Top 3 choices to me:

- BJ Penn
      - Wanderlei Silva
      - Randy Couture

Comment

Penn
        Silva
        Hughes
        Couture
        Dan "Headbutt" Henderson
        Bustamante
        Nog

Comment

My choices would be:

1) Bj Penn
          2) Couture
          3) Hendo
          4) Fedor
          5) Rampage
          6) Franca

Comment

Penn, Silva, Couture, Hendo, Rampage, Nog, Pequeno and Joe Son.

Comment

Penn, Hendo, and Couture.........

Comment

How high was penn on this list before he beat Hughes? I just question how after one fight hes the pound for pound number one on everyones list. Penn is great but number one not yet on my list.

Comment

this is how i see it
                  1. W.Silva
                  2.Fedor Emelianenko
                  3.B J Penn
                  4. R.Couture
                  5. M. Hughes
                  6. Hendo
                  7. Nogs-prolly should be higher
                  8. Rampage
                  9. Bustamante
                  10. J.Horn

Comment

Originally posted by allmmafan21
                    How high was penn on this list before he beat Hughes? I just question how after one fight hes the pound for pound number one on everyones list. Penn is great but number one not yet on my list.
                    First off, its not a matter of how we ordered them. He is in a different weight class than lets say... Couture. He is and has been one of the best P4P fighters... before his fight with Hughes. He fell off the list due to inactivity, but since he is active again... he is back up. He has always been well versed in all aspects of the fight game. For example... you have Matt Hughes... for what? Coz he was champion? Coz he slammed people? Because he GnP'd people? Thats like saying Tito was one of the best P4P fighters. ****, even Tito's stand up is better than Hughes IMO, but thats a different subject. Cmon. If we're talkin about the best P4P fighters.... Hughes is not THAT good at bjj, and his stand up is just "ok". His wrestling and power is what ****s people up. So with that said, he is not on the list for one of the best P4P fighters. Guys like Couture are, Penn, guys that are well versed in MMA and have proved it time and time again. Guys that have all the odds against them and show EVERYBODY up because they got it all. Ie: Liddell-Couture, Penn-Hughes, etc. You got guys like Hughes who you bet on time and time again... well no ****.. look at his opponents. Not saying that they are'nt good, but they just don't have the power nor wrestling tools that Hughes has at WW. Then you got Penn who stepped in there.... with not one person giving him credit for how well rounded he is. UPSETS are a *****. Thats what makes the P4P fighter. Fans are so quick to jump on bandwagons and not look at the facts. Same way they did when Couture was up against Liddell for the interim LHW belt. Hardly anyone thought Randy was gonna win.

****. Nevermind. Opinions are opinions and you got yours. I hope you can see my point tho and why so many have Penn on their list.

Comment

Working...
                    X