• Show
Clear All

• WTF? I thought Fight Night Champion was coming out in March

Everywhere i read now is saying TBA

AWESOME!

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Everywhere i read now is saying TBA

AWESOME!
    this is pretty sudden, but i agree with the AWESOME. nothing but good things can come from games being delayed, at least in my opinion.

AT the very least it means that they might be taking people opinion on the demo into account.

Comment

you get knocked out or down, or in danger too often fix that *****

Comment

Review sites have it TBA or june 30 2012.

Expect march 1 2012 unless something drastic happens, more drastic than people complaining, it'd have to frying xboxes left and right, and they'd still probably release it this early, you have to figure its going out in a few days, so they've probably already printed the games, boxed them, and have them in the mail at this moment.

Comment

Im sure it will come out on time. It's not like EA give a shit about there customers anyhow.

Comment

http://www.ea.com/fight-night

says March 1st on their site.

Comment

They always delay em and they prbly delayed this cause it looks like it sucks i mean really why do i have to unlock flash knockdowns a flash kd is history making thing-__-

Comment

I like the game, personally.

most hilarious thing ever was when I KOed Pacquiaio with one punch. literally the fight was over after hitting him once. it was beautiful.

I love how you can put power behind your straight punches now, and that getting rocked is a more common occurence. hated it when every fight came down to accumulation in the older ones. also its so refreshing to see one punch end the fight, instead of watching the guy get up from 5 knockdowns constantly.

Comment

Working...
                X