No announcement yet.

what should i eat after training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i eat after training?

usual day, wake up 7, come home at 5.30pm. go gym at 6 come back around 8.30, eat food 9 go bed 10

what should i eat after training?

i want to lose belly fat and i want repair my musles. i dont want to feel bloated or weak

i have breakfast at 7.30am, snack a bit at 11, at lunch before 2, snack abit around 4/5 and dinner before 9. this is what my diet looks like right now

breakfast

3 wheetabixs
    yogurt
    banana
    few dark chocolate pieces

break
    apple
    banana

lunch
    might have a tuna sandwhich, brown bread style
    juice

few hours later
    might have some wheetabix again and a bit of fruit

dinner
    grilled chicken, salad, around some japatis/bread/buritoo wraps

---------------

i constantly drink water throughout the day
    ---------

i train in the boxing gym mon,wed,fri. i run tuesday evening and sunday morning. please help me out thanks

your like me i love my damn cereal when training you got a pretty decent diet going for you i might try this

Comment

As far as i can tell, your diet is already good. Wouldn't hurt with an egg or two for breakfast, some unsalted nuts for snacks or protein drinks after training if you can afford that.

Comment

sleep at least 2 hrs after eating, preferably more. so eat earlier or go to bed later. and after workout: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recip...orkout-snacks/

there's a couple of ideas, the basic idea: u need proteins to repair and u need some carbs to replenish ur energy level.

Comment

G Dog always eats after training, gotta give back to your body after takin from it

Comment

Protein to repair muscles, carbs to replenish glycogen stores.

Scoop of protein powder mixed with skim milk is real good.

Comment

For me, I agree with ScottDBA. A scoop of whey protein and skim milk, it should only total 270 calories.

As for your diet, mix it up, man. You'll get bored and it's a lot harder to stay focused if you aren't enjoying eating. Just because you have to cut your caloric intake doesn't mean you shouldn't also get the opportunity to enjoy things. I'm sure you don't eat exactly the same thing every day, but just in case you do, my advice is to keep a calorie journal.

If your'e good with excel you can even map it out for a visual graph.

Comment

after training, a pure protein shake along with a banana blended in is about the right amount

Comment

Working...
                X