Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here clearly PROVE Rocky (series 1-7) is not the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    One moment doesn't make a movie, although Rocky 3 is fun simply cos of Mr T. Still not a great movie though.
    I said that was ONE of the great moments....not the only one...

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
      hahha get the fook atta here with your rotten teeth.....go back to England you commi bastad........
      Well i'd rather have dodgy teeth than spend my life walking around eating chicken in a can with a fat sweaty obese mess of a wife and she drags her bad leg around and fat braindead kids called Logan who can't even see their own shlong by the age of 8. Because that's how it is in USA.

Comment

The Rocky series is the best, no doubt. But I also liked Cinderella Man and I'm probably gonna watch The Great White Hype tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Well i'd rather have dodgy teeth than spend my life walking around eating chicken in a can with a fat sweaty obese mess of a wife and she drags her bad leg around and fat braindead kids called Logan who can't even see their own shlong by the age of 8. Because that's how it is in USA.
          hahahahha............that maybe the case in Mississippi or Arkansas....but you've obviously never been to California..............

now take your selfie and scram

Comment

hahahahha............that maybe the case in Mississippi or Arkansas....but you've obviously never been to California..............

]

Wow, one diamond amongst a huge pile of fat.

Comment

Wow, one diamond amongst a huge pile of fat.
              Its the exact oposite.......the hick states are few far in between....the USofA has some FINE women all over....Texas, Florida, New York...West to East we rockin them beezee'z son....and sure you got your Momma Junes here and there but dont' get it twizted kid we got some bbaaaaaaaaad *****es....

chip chip cheerio with your smelly ass....
              (I heard ya'll don't shower much either)

Comment

Its the exact oposite.......the hick states are few far in between....the USofA has some FINE women all over....Texas, Florida, New York...West to East we rockin them beezee'z son....and sure you got your Momma Junes here and there but dont' get it twizted kid we got some bbaaaaaaaaad *****es....

chip chip cheerio with your smelly ass....
                (I heard ya'll don't shower much either)

Nice selection of trannys there.

That last girl looks like Michael Jackson if he turned back black after all his surgery.

Comment

Nice selection of trannys there.

That last girl looks like Michael Jackson if he turned back black after all his surgery.
                  Really bro?? I know you British kats have a tendency to be fruity aka Phags...(not the ciggies either) but cmon man......have some semblance of manliness for gods sake.....

Comment

Working...
                  X