• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating Horn already made him #1

Comment

He already is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i understand you have to sell a fight, but talking shit like this is assuming everyone is a moron, how long can fighters keep insulting the intelligence of the audience?
        Bwahahahaha! Like Khan isn't some China chin bum when the going get's tough!

Comment

I guess this is the pinnacle of his welterweight career.

Comment

Losing to Salido works for some

Comment

Crawfords the p4p number 1 at beating c level fighters. Noone looks as good beating up limited fighters as he does

Comment

Crawford is going to smash Khan so talking up the fight his way is only objectionable to the K-fanboys. Let's get some perspective here, Khan has ducked Brook forever and Brook these days is nothing special. But as everyone is ducking Crawford Khan was the best he could get.

Comment

I can accept that. p4p #1 is between him and Loma, they both have a case. Crawford and Loma are both good for the sport and both are men of God - good Christian men! Will support both of them in any fight they take.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                    Too bad he won't.
                    Why won't he? An unranked unknown cherry pick knocked Khan down and hurt him so why would Crawford have any problem KOing the fragile Khan?

Comment

LMFAO!!

At least Crawford knows he's not P4P

If he wants to be P4P, Crawford should face the Triple G in his division, Errol Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X