No announcement yet.

Jarrell Miller vs Anthony Joshua who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    you stated he wasn't dominating? How many rounds does Joshua lose in every fight so far ? At least in title defenses? Lets see how quickly the bias disappears again because I know the answer to when you say he's not dominating fights and can compare to other Heavyweights. Who exactly didn't he dominate out Wlad which was fight 19?
    What the fck is up with you guys and "biases". Lol. The whole world isn't against AJ. Lmao. No AJ has not dominated these MUCH SMALLER guys he has beat. At times many of them were even we're getting the better of him before the ko. Stop with all this agenda bull shlt. I'm just calling as it happens not as an AJ hater Jesus fxking Christ. The HW division sucks, aside from Tyson, AJ is mediocre. True AJs popularity has brought life to the division. NO DOUBT ABOUT It. it was a dead division. But LO FCKING L that doesn't mean he is great. Hell he isn't even skilled. He is very technical which added to his size he is getting the wins. Wilder isn't skilled OR techincal but his size and power he is getting the wins. The HW pool is shallow and that doesn't mean every one hates AJ, so sleep easy. It's just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

not sure if srs, big baby eats punches like they are cheeseburgers lad.
      And yet you'll make yourself look more trollish when or If AJ stops Miller and so forth. Most posters are the same intellectually set at a limited ceiling ,you are one of them .

Comment

It's no debate, miller will take the dive for the pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          What the fck is up with you guys and "biases". Lol. The whole world isn't against AJ. Lmao. No AJ has not dominated these MUCH SMALLER guys he has beat. At times many of them were even we're getting the better of him before the ko. Stop with all this agenda bull shlt. I'm just calling as it happens not as an AJ hater Jesus fxking Christ. The HW division sucks, aside from Tyson, AJ is mediocre. True AJs popularity has brought life to the division. NO DOUBT ABOUT It. it was a dead division. But LO FCKING L that doesn't mean he is great. Hell he isn't even skilled. He is very technical which added to his size he is getting the wins. Wilder isn't skilled OR techincal but his size and power he is getting the wins. The HW pool is shallow and that doesn't mean every one hates AJ, so sleep easy. It's just the truth.
          No see i've been around to long in actual negotiations to know what trolling is, and you're playing the non partisan poster but you're not very good at it. So i'll ask again how many rounds diod Aj lose in title fights or at least since 2015? Stick to the subject don't back out now. I directly challenge to if Aj is dominating or not ,put up or for once shut up ? challenge is right here for everyone to see ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            big baby takes an absolute shellaking for 10 rounds, he refuses to go down, both eyes are nearly closed completely, AJ is exhausted and starts doing a davey price staggering around like a drunk outside a kebab shop dance... big baby blasts him with an upper cut that sends him to the kudrashov demoneye dimension, he staggers on his feet after getting up, has absolutely no idea where he was and begins to celebrate. Eddie cuts the TV feed ala nazi germany during the Louis / Schmelling rematch fight and enforces the pundits to claim AJ really did win.
            He is found hours later wandering outside wembley coked out of his mind, and unfortunately is sectioned, has a frank/kellie maloney esque breakdown and never totally recovers
            hth
            Hahaha... I honestly think you will make a good horror writer.
            Your brain seems saturated.

Comment

lol the entire HW division is weak. All of them, but add in the fact he is bigger than most his opponents plus the way he is promoted around here he should be dominating
              you raise a fvbking point, you got countered with a very strong point.
              Boom, you unleash your excuses.
              What kind of half man are you?

Comment

Dnt be angry asz hole...
                You can join the division and make it great. No one can satisfy you, not even if Ali and Mike Tyson can if they fight in in this era.
                You better go get clips of the 60's and 70's fighters to watch you fool.

Comment

Alright, this is how it goes....

Miller is unshaken by AJ's best power shots, wades thru his meager boxing skills, corners him or gets him up against the ropes, and re-breaks AJ's nose which sends him to his knees on the canvas whimpering in tears.

Miller wins the 3 belts, afterwards fights Kownacki in a trilogy, makes Wilder &/or Fury wait over a couple of years to get a title shot at him, and AJ falls into a depressed state, retires ..... ...... then makes a comeback but loses to Charles Martin.

All the while Miller laughing all the way to the bank.

.......... Sorry, I just took a couple bong hits and ran with it.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    No see i've been around to long in actual negotiations to know what trolling is, and you're playing the non partisan poster but you're not very good at it. So i'll ask again how many rounds diod Aj lose in title fights or at least since 2015? Stick to the subject don't back out now. I directly challenge to if Aj is dominating or not ,put up or for once shut up ? challenge is right here for everyone to see ?
                    What the fck are you talking about? I have no clue what the first part of your post means......No one is out to get you. Lol. Jesus Christ. You guys take this Shlt so personal. I addressed you "scorecard" subject chump. But i will again, however you'll still see fault with MY OPINION and try to change it to yours. Lol you Anthony fans I tell ya lol. Fck the score cards. Mayweather has lost rounds and dominated the fight. Wilder was down on score cards and KOed them. Pov, takam AJ was not dominating those fight. And those are SMALL guys compared to AJ and much older. Hell Ajs best win was against a 40 2 year inactive fighter. And he scraped that win. These are MY OPINIONS. I'm not going to battle you on the way I feel. Trust me. I'm not out to get your hero, idol, your supreme leader the almighty Anthony Joshua. I just don't see much in him and of you do Fine that's your opinion. But if you think Anthony's apecial then I don't trust it. You have bad taste
                    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 01-31-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      you raise a fvbking point, you got countered with a very strong point.
                      Boom, you unleash your excuses.
                      What kind of half man are you?
                      Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Dnt be angry asz hole...
                      You can join the division and make it great. No one can satisfy you, not even if Ali and Mike Tyson can if they fight in in this era.
                      You better go get clips of the 60's and 70's fighters to watch you fool.
                      Broski, you're my dude so I'm not going to lie....I have no idea what either of these mean

Comment

Working...
                      X