Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If No Wilder - Then Joshua Faces Usyk, Pulev and Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    This is ******ed
    Please don't use the R word....I get mad as a MoFo when people use that word....

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
      deontayduckus wilderquackus refuses to leave that sanctuary called PBC (Protecting Boxing Cowards) deontayduckus wilderquackus dares not to venture out into the WILD..hence the scientific name wilderquackus.
      Hey Texas what is your infatuation with the notion of Wilder ducking anyone? He fought Ortiz and Fury. Joshua's two best opponents: A 41 year old Klitschko(who looked like crapola against Fury in his previous fight)and "shrunken head" Dillian Whyte(british hype job).

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Joshua Faces Usyk, Pulev and Others

Hearn..... laying the groundwork for their plan-A

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/talkspo...andr-usyk/amp/

Povetkin fulfilled both WBA and WBO mandatories. Pulev is the only mandatory Joshua has.

I knew Hearn was laying the groundwork for his plan-A

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            Hey Texas what is your infatuation with the notion of Wilder ducking anyone? He fought Ortiz and Fury. Joshua's two best opponents: A 41 year old Klitschko(who looked like crapola against Fury in his previous fight)and "shrunken head" Dillian Whyte(british hype job).

he fought Ortiz/Fury, and tried to make fights with Povetkin/Joshua

there is nothing to cry about here

Comment

You mean he fought a Tyson Fury in Fury's first competitive fight since a 2 year binge on coke and pies and fought a 38 year old drug cheat in Luis Ortiz with health issues?

See I can twist things too.
              Last edited by Deus; 03-28-2019, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                You mean he fought a Tyson Fury in Fury's first competitive fight since a 2 year binge on coke and pies and fought a 38 year old drug cheat in Luis Ortiz with health issues?

See I can twist things too.
                I'm not twisting anything. I see no evidence of Wilder ducking anyone. As for Ortiz? Why hasn't the british robot fought him? He's old with health issues!

Comment

I'm not twisting anything. I see no evidence of Wilder ducking anyone. As for Ortiz? Why hasn't the british robot fought him? He's old with health issues!
                  You clearly are by downplaying one person's opponents whilst not doing the same for the others.

Also... DAZN offered $100million to guarantee Wilder 2 fights with Joshua; he turned it down. Since then Wilder has talked about letting the fight marinate so the only reason you aren't seeing any evidence of Wilder ducking is because it doesn't suit your oh so obvious agenda. Guarantee you called Joshua a duck for rejecting that $50mil though.

As for Ortiz... Joshua just fought Povetkin; a guy that has achieved far more in the sport both in the amateurs (where everybody always goes on about Ortiz's pedigree) and in the pros. Ortiz is a good solid fighter and up there in the division, but only to Wilder fanboys is he some mythical fighter that beats everyone other than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                    You clearly are by downplaying one person's opponents whilst not doing the same for the others.

Also... DAZN offered $100million to guarantee Wilder 2 fights with Joshua; he turned it down. Since then Wilder has talked about letting the fight marinate so the only reason you aren't seeing any evidence of Wilder ducking is because it doesn't suit your oh so obvious agenda. Guarantee you called Joshua a duck for rejecting that $50mil though.

As for Ortiz... Joshua just fought Povetkin; a guy that has achieved far more in the sport both in the amateurs (where everybody always goes on about Ortiz's pedigree) and in the pros. Ortiz is a good solid fighter and up there in the division, but only to Wilder fanboys is he some mythical fighter that beats everyone other than Wilder.
                    Ortiz is much better than Miller, if AJ had the balls he would of fought him instead of joke Miller.

Comment

Would that be Ortiz who nobody knows exactly how old he is, but we all know he needs heart meds to stay alive. Likely he's close to 50. Then Fury who everyone - especially Wilder - thought would still be fat and out of shape. Walking heart attack Ortiz had him out on his feet before the ref helped him with an extra break, and he was gifted a draw with Fury - who surprised everyone by being in decent shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X