Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: D. Garcia & Porter aren't elite. Mean Machine & Besputin are next for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
    Jose Ramirez sux bro
    Lol he's better than Jose benavidez at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      He needs to listen to his Dad or get a new trainer that makes him more agressive. He needs to fight some midlevel guys and practise being less of a counter puncher.
      I agree, he needs a new trainer for sure. His Dad can’t teach him anything as a fighter. He needs someone like Virgil Hunter or someone of that caliber. And yes exactly, he needs to fight lower level opponents for his next few fights to gain coinfidence & to try a different style in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
        Lol he's better than Jose benavidez at least.
        I just don't like Ramirez his last fight put me to sleep. I think regis kos him easy

Comment

I disagree with Bob Arum about Danny Garcia. Those two Terence Crawford and Danny Garcia have some history dating back to their amateur days. I think that would be a great grudge match. I heard the two are 1-1.

Comment

Danny Garcia vs Crawford plz make it happen. Needs to happen in the pros
            Spot on! I agree! That's the fight that needs to happen as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Spot on! I agree! That's the fight that needs to happen as soon as possible.
              it's great to agree on here lol. I know u know what I mean. 2 young guys with a past, there is already a built in story. I'm sure somebody on either side can dig up some old footage of there amateur fights. Big fight!!!

Comment

it's great to agree on here lol. I know u know what I mean. 2 young guys with a past, there is already a built in story. I'm sure somebody on either side can dig up some old footage of there amateur fights. Big fight!!!
                LOL, no doubt; They are constantly going back and forth on social media, exchanging and trading insults with one another. Now it's time for them to either put or shut up

Comment

Too bad bob arum strikes me as being full of ****.. but hey surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    This is his already his 3rd division, cleaning it up would mean a lot for his resume as he is the smaller dude against those guys.
                    Beating spence, thurman, porter and danny is better than beating guerrero, maidana, ortiz and berto at WW. You can even add judah to that.
                    He will become undisputed. Now how many have done that in there 3rd division.
                    Pacquiao and Floyd have fought lesser opponents as well at 147.
                    I think we should judge the body of work it’ll take to achieve that, and it is by no means a piece of cake.
                    As much as I’m a fan of manny and Floyd, their achievements shouldn’t blind us to what the current generation can thrive for as well.
                    Those are 4 legit prime solid contenders. It’s no doubt better than beating past prime dudes, or having catchweights for that matter.
                    You know what you're right. For his 3rd division that would be impressive.

Hoping we can get all or some of those fights

Comment

So to Arum, Besputin and Mean Machine are better then Garcia and Porter??

One is 11 - 0 and the only name he has is Prescott
                      The other is 20 - 0

So these are elite fighters (mind you, had to google them to remember who they are) to Arum, or he just wants to protect Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                      X