Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right now I think it's fair to say Crawford has a pretty good resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I think it's fair to say Crawford has a pretty good resume.

I use to **** on his resume pretty bad but after the Horn fight, I think it's fair to say that his resume is up there with the other top fighters like Loma, Mikey, Thurman, Canelo, GGG, Spence, Wilder, Usyk, and AJ. Do you guys agree? All his big wins are against undefeated fighters(outside Diaz)

on paper you could say that but under scrutiny it doesnt hold up, horn got a gift over a semi shot pac, gamboa had no business fighting at that weight and postol is a 11/1 underdog against a 12 fight prospect josh taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I use to **** on his resume pretty bad but after the Horn fight, I think it's fair to say that his resume is up there with the other top fighters like Loma, Mikey, Thurman, Canelo, GGG, Spence, Wilder, Usyk, and AJ. Do you guys agree? All his big wins are against undefeated fighters(outside Diaz)
      U do know his biggest win is against postol right? Crawford is a very talented fighter with a garbage resume.

Comment

Shells real recognizes real. Good post.

Comment

He's hyped as being the best in the sport and he might be, but his resume isn't very good. It's not his fault because he's beat everyone who had the belts, but the ones who had the belts weren't **** to begin with. He has never beaten an elite fighter unless you count Postol which I think is stretching it.

Comment

I agree he has a great resume but beating Horn really didn't make it much better.t Anybody with an eye for boxing talent should have known in advance Crawford was going to completely outclass Horn.Horn should not even be an undefeated champion because Pacquiao deserve to beat him by many points. Horn is a mediocre boxer who was gifted a world title by home country robbery. Crawford put this arrogant bragger in his place and his short time as champion is over for good. Anybody who thought Horn was going to beat Crawford needs to go back to boxing fan school.

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
              He's hyped as being the best in the sport and he might be, but his resume isn't very good. It's not his fault because he's beat everyone who had the belts, but the ones who had the belts weren't **** to begin with. He has never beaten an elite fighter unless you count Postol which I think is stretching it.
              Let's be objective here. Is Danny, Porter, Benavidez Jr, Campos, or Lamont Peterson any better than Horn?

Comment

Hell no. Arguably Horn is his best win of to date. Crawford has one of the WORST resume for a P4P fighter. All of Crawford fights has been him 6+-1 favorite over the other guy.

I know you want to hype Horn up and make him some sort of beast that KO'ed a Prime legend in Pacquiao but you got to be realistic here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                  U do know his biggest win is against postol right? Crawford is a very talented fighter with a garbage resume.
                  If his resume is garbage then just about every boxer fighting today has a garbage resume. I think there are 17 different boxing weight classes and only one champion was able to completely unify his weight class and that was Crawford at 140.

Comment

Let's be objective here. Is Danny, Porter, Benavidez Jr, Campos, or Lamont Peterson any better than Horn?
                    Danny and Porter would beat the hell out of Horn anywhere bit in Australia. Maybe not as bad as Crawford beat him but they would beat him. Horn is a one hit wonder he didn't deserve to win his world title.

Comment

Working...
                    X