Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A brand new Corvette ZO6 or 1968 Camaro with a 454.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      A brand new Corvette ZO6 or 1968 Camaro with a 454.
      Bravo. Excellent taste

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          EH. Maybe it'll grow on me but right now that is ugly as **** to me, and I'm a huge Nazi car fan.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            fine, so being mario andretti is taken as an excuse to get a car with 1000 hp. by one man. nobody else gets this mulligan.

who else in his right mind thinks he's getting a bugatti veyron out of his driveway without looking like an idiot?
            Don't get your panties all twisted NE, It's called a dream car FFS.. some dreams are easily achievable, some out need to work your ass off or get lucky..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Yes..........

Comment

911 GT3RS

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  most of yall hoe ass MFers couldn't put your dream gar in first gear. a f#cking hypercar? not a corvette, but a f#cking mclaren? are you high? are you mario andretti? those things drive like **** until you're absolutely flying and they start to generate downforce.

i owned my dream car for about 5 years. dreams change, but at the time it was the perfect car. WRX hatch with the bugeyes. f#cking perfect car for my purposes. perfect power, brakes, handling, utility. lacked comfort but i was in my early 20's. blew the engine at 130 K miles
                  That's what I'm thinking about someone wanting a bonafide super car. A dream car has to be reasonable IMO. I'm lucky that the M6 I desire is actually attainable in the near future (at the very least, a 650i).

I'm also in love with the 5'er I drive now. Wouldn't trade it for any car in the world most likely.
                  It's like someone asking you what color your Ferrari would be if you were a millionaire. Miss me with that ****. I'd get my M, ship it to Europe to replace the junk I drive out there, and keep what I'm in now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    Awesome gif man!

Comment

I have 2 dream cars, 1. Attainable, 2. Unattainable.

Attainable: I really like the ford shelby gt350. As far as the year goes, nothing specific really, anything from 2015-2018. Shelby 350 aren't exactly "cheap" but at $50-60k I can't afford that **** with my $80k a year job. Maybe down the line when i'm making a little over $100k.

Unattainable: (unattainable as in it would be stupid to take on that kind of monthly payment) It has always been the Maserati quattroporte line.

And no, i'm not going to save money, or "work hard" for a big down payment for a car, which depreciate and lose value.

Comment

Working...
                      X