No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    A couple things here. One, Trump is the 45th president and there was something about Cyrus 45 or Isiah 45. I think Cyrus was a non-Christian who ended up being used by God to do a lot of good.

There's been a whole bunch of people having visions of New York getting destroyed by a tsunami. There's been a lot of movies where New York gets destroyed (predictive programming). Some people claim if you fold up an American twenty in a certain way it looks like a giant wave destroying skyscrapers (New York).

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+tsunami+dream

Trump is fulfilling biblical prophecy. I’m familiar with the twin towers image appearing if you fold up a twenty. There is so much about trump fulfilling scriptures. The comparisons to Cyrus the Great are amazing.

Comment

• Not happening. The "Deep State" and the powers that control the media are winning. The Trump side and alleged freedom fighters are only going far enough to create a split. They're not turning back ****.

Also, mind you nobody is just coming out and speaking about this openly and directly. They're not exposing the cabal. Trump is complacent. He's letting them do their thing. This whole thing was a big smokeshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        A lot of Israel loving evangelical Christians were having visions of trump restoring Jerusalem to the Jews, and Trump did it...

Trump = Cyrus the Great ( Shepard of the Jews ) outta nowhere, he did what Clinton, “W”, and Obama failed to do...

London Museum, the stela of Cyrus the great..

When Cyrus thebgreat conquered Babylon, there was a 150 year old letter waiting for him..

Isaiah 45

Cyrus is my anointed king.
        I take hold of his right hand.
        I give him the power
        to bring nations under his control.
        I help him strip kings of their power
        to go to war against him.
        I break city gates open so he can go through them.
        I say to him,
        2 ‘I will march out ahead of you.
        I will make the mountains level.
        I will break down bronze gates.
        I will cut through their heavy iron bars.
        3 I will give you treasures that are hidden away.
        I will give you riches that are stored up in secret places.
        Then you will know that I am the Lord.
        I am the God of Israel.
        I am sending for you by name.
        4 Cyrus, I am sending for you by name.
        I am doing it for the good of the family of Jacob.
        They are my servant.
        I am doing it for Israel.
        They are my chosen people.
        You do not know anything about me.
        But I am giving you a title of honor.
        5 I am the Lord. There is no other Lord.
        I am the one and only God.
        You do not know anything about me.
        But I will make you strong.

Jews have nothing against Persian people. We do have a problem with any religion that wants us all dead or Muslim..

Religious leaders really mess things up..

Trump has a right, and a duty to protect America. Period.
        You do understand though that the most prominent, outspoken famous people against Trump are predominately Jewish, yes? Maybe they're not aware of what's really going on and just refuse to look into it but it's incredible how much seemingly every Jewish person in Hollywood and especially in Washington wants Trump's head on a platter... And they're not just like "**** Trump" they're parroting and reposting all the talking points day in and day out.

What do you make of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Quick, everyone get your tinfoil hats on!!!
          You mean the blinders and earmuffs right?

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            You do understand though that the most prominent, outspoken famous people against Trump are predominately Jewish, yes? Maybe they're not aware of what's really going on and just refuse to look into it but it's incredible how much seemingly every Jewish person in Hollywood and especially in Washington wants Trump's head on a platter... And they're not just like "**** Trump" they're parroting and reposting all the talking points day in and day out.

Well there were jewish that sold the jews to the germans

Like there are whites who hates whites

What are u trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Well there were jewish that sold the jews to the germans

Like there are whites who hates whites

What are u trying to say?
              What I'm a trying to say? That 00.00000000001% of Jews support Trump.

Comment

I do. Except the people greatful he proclaimed Jerusalem the eternal city of the Jewish people. People celebrated, even his detractors. My nephews in the IDF told me it was amazing.

Comment

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...is-love-trump/

Here’s jews who love trump. Brookings institute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...is-love-trump/

Here’s jews who love trump. Brookings institute.
                    Those numbers were gathered in relation to the embassy thing tho.

Comment

Those numbers were gathered in relation to the embassy thing tho.
                      I agree, and that’s what matters the most to me about trump.
                      Plus, he does support Israel in general. Many old school Rabbi don’t want Trumps help or support for Israel.

Comment

Working...
                      X