Glaceau vitamin water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glaceau vitamin water

What do you guy think about this?
    Any body use it in trainning instead of water gateraid or pedialite?

are you not in the US ? never heard of it and you spelled Powerade and Gatorade horribly wrong.

Comment

sorry bout that you didnt mean to say powerade. Pedialite rehydrates you much better than gadorade does. If that helps

Comment

i can't see vitamin water getting absorbed as fast as regular water

Comment

Originally posted by oshea1690 View Post
          sorry bout that you didnt mean to say powerade. Pedialite rehydrates you much better than gadorade does. If that helps
          Are you from the US? You spelled Gatorade wrong... :P

Comment

haha i was going fast

Comment

Check the sugar content. 20 oz. of Glaceau's Vitamin Water has about the same sugar and calories as a can of soda. 120 calories in a 20 oz. Glaceau, 150 calories in 12 oz. of Pepsi. 120 calories is roughly the energy put out by a 150-lb. man running a mile in 8 minutes.

I know there's more than one of those "rehydration" drinks out there that have the nutritional value of Kool-Aid or less. I just don't remember which is which right now. But many of them aren't any better than those juice boxes you used to take in your school lunch.

Personally, I use 1/4 strength Gatorade (mix) and a little salt in a 1-gallon jug. Cheaper, fewer calories, and it keeps me perked for a 90-minute or 2-hour workout. I drink about half of it per workout but I like to have the extra in case I need it.

Comment

Working...
              X