No announcement yet.

I gotta lose 8 lbs by November 15th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta lose 8 lbs by November 15th.

I know I gotta diet, train, and run, but are there specific things that you guys can tell that can help cut weight easier.

chop your head off.

Comment

you've got almost three weeks to drop that weight. garlic and i forget but some kind of pepper help to speed up your metabolism. also if you eat horse chestnuts with any fatty meal the chestnuts will bind to some of the fat to make it indigestable.

Comment

Alot of jump roping......naked.

JK about the nude part, jump rope is good as it burns alot of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
          chop your head off.
          lol, i second that

Comment

take a laxative.

Comment

stop using dairy

Comment

run, sprints, run, sprints, run, sprints

diet diet diet diet diet

cant really get more specific than the old-fashion method of loosing weight.

Comment

Eat lots of vegetables. If you are hungry between meals, snack on celery. You body burns more calories chewing and digesting it than it contains. It's a miniscule amout so you aren't going to lose any weight doing it, but it will stop you from eating something with more calories that you're just going to burn off.

Don't drink anything except water. The water should be ice cold too. Your body burns calories warming the cold water to your body temperature.

Workout in a sweatsuit. You'll immediately lose water weight that will just be replaced when you eat or drink, but your body burns more calories when you are warmer and sweating heavier. Just don't get so warm that you are unfomfortable and can't work out.

Run first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Don't eat anything for two hours before you go to bed, and before you go to bed do 20 minutes of cardio.

When you are at the gym, between rounds of focus mitts or bag work, do some shadow boxing instead of just standing around.

If you are sitting at a desk all day at work or school, constantly bounce your legs up and down on the ball of your foot, or squeeze a tennis ball in your hand. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park at the far end of the lot so you have to walk further. Any extra movement you can do will help burn calories.
                  Last edited by ScottDBA; 10-27-2008, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X