Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB has ruled out Lara, K9, Trout, Quintana, and Cotto for Canelo. Who's left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    they should fcuk the september date off and fight cotto when he is ready.
    How ****ing hard is this to understand for GBP???

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      How ****ing hard is this to understand for GBP???
      Is anybody forcing u to watch canelos fight?

Comment

Schaefer said the opponent has been selected already. I wish he would just say who it is and get it over with. Cotto wants to fight N'Jikam for the vacant middleweight tittle at a catchweight of 157 in December.

Comment

Well, unless they've gotten Kirkland back into the fold, no one really. That or Molina.

Or maybe they would like to fight a lightweight-jr. welterweight in Lopez. Lopez said he'd take the fight.

Comment

You guys forgot to mention the big name that would take viewers away from Arum and make gbp the most money....Oscar himself.
            Last edited by daperculator; 07-03-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

bush what are you on about with Guzman? What do you know that we dont?!

Funny cause the guys who are "ruled out" are more deserving than Rosado, Joan Guzman, Mayorga or (maybe) Molina.

What are the chances Kirkland is back in the mix and we dunno about it? GBP has been so quiet about this whole event in the past week that I almost get the feeling that it will be postponed. Think about it, Top Rank is going full force with Chavez-Martinez. Whether it happens or not it's a different story, while GBP still doesn't even have an opponent for Canelo or any names for the undercard (I could be wrong about this tho).

Comment

Btw I don't think Molina would be a wise choice. He COULD very well beat Canelo and/or make it an ugly fight. And Im not saying this cause he clinched Kirkland excessively.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Joan Guzman!!
                  at 154? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Is anybody forcing u to watch canelos fight?
                    No one is forcing us to watch one fight over the other, but we would like to see both live. Wanting Canelo to move doesn't mean we don't want to see him fight.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 07-03-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      Hoping molina or rosado,So fans can stop bltching.But i really wanted
                      canelo to try to unify.oh well
                      He could fight Lara and people would still *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X