Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the Mexicans afraid of Pac Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the Mexicans afraid of Pac Man?

Why doesnt barrera want to have a rematch w/ pacman?
    Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman? Why did it take a long time for marquez to sign a re-match w/ pacman?

I want to see these elite featherweights fight pacman,but why does it take them a long time to sign a fight with him? are they afraid? or is pacman's manager murrad muhammad to blame?

please answer because i really want to see pacman against the top fighters in his division. thanks

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ
    Why doesnt barrera want to have a rematch w/ pacman?
    Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman? Why did it take a long time for marquez to sign a re-match w/ pacman?

I want to see these elite featherweights fight pacman,but why does it take them a long time to sign a fight with him? are they afraid? or is pacman's manager murrad muhammad to blame?

please answer because i really want to see pacman against the top fighters in his division. thanks
    where have you been?....are you keeping up with whats going on?..

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
      where have you been?....are you keeping up with whats going on?..
      BUSY BRO WATCHING FOOTBALL I LOST BET ON JETS DAME JETS THEY COULDNT GET DONE THEY MISS 2 FIELDGOAL SH.......

BUT I WIN ON FALCONS VS RAMS

I JUST GOT EVEN BRO

SO HOWS EVERYTHING ?

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUZ
        Why doesnt morales want to fight pacman?
        ITS ON! MARCH 19 in Las Vegas

Comment

pacman is tight cant wait to see him destroy his next victim

Comment

ya same qustang

Comment

Originally posted by stevenalexander
              ya same qustang
              would somebody close this thread now...

Comment

morales aint afraid of pacman please stop you are giving manny fans a bad name, morales tko 9 in a slugfest.

Comment

PacMan is in for the beating of a lifetime. I'm talking legendary stuff here. When all is said and done, people will talk about how Morales destroyed Manny the way they still talk about how Sal Sanchez obliterated Wilfredo Gomez. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by morancito
                    PacMan is in for the beating of a lifetime. I'm talking legendary stuff here. When all is said and done, people will talk about how Morales destroyed Manny the way they still talk about how Sal Sanchez obliterated Wilfredo Gomez. Mark my words.
                    well that's possible but the way manny fights today, nah i don't think so! well it could go either way to be honest with you. i think pacman will do his best to beat morales! this could be a bloody war for both these guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X