Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Vitali and Old Lewis vs Tyson's resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind the Vit bashing but kiDynamite92 can **** off with his Lennox bashing.

I'm not even gonna properly acknowledge you via qoute. You get nothing but disdain from me

Lennox is a God

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
      Don't mind the Vit bashing but kiDynamite92 can **** off with his Lennox bashing.

I'm not even gonna properly acknowledge you via qoute. You get nothing but disdain from me

Lennox is a God
      Lewis is THE boxing god of the last 35 years without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Don't know about that Vader. There was a panamanian man named Roberto who may have something to say about that

Lennox is a close 2nd along with Roy Jones though

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          So who exactly did lennox Lewis and vitali beat?

Lennox
          Going life and death with an over the hill Holyfield.

Jumping on a Mike Tyson who was destroyed by journey men a year later.

Taking out a Ruddock who was already done aver the wars with Tyson

Or maybe getting outboxed for the majority lf the fight and winning a decision over mercer?
          Tyson avoided Lewis he paid him $4 million not to fight him. Lewis was robbed in the first fight with Holyfield he won clearly but the judges came up with a BS draw decision. Bowe avoided Lewis aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Tyson avoided Lewis he paid him $4 million not to fight him. Lewis was robbed in the first fight with Holyfield he won clearly but the judges came up with a BS draw decision. Bowe avoided Lewis aswell.

Great Post

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
              Don't know about that Vader. There was a panamanian man named Roberto who may have something to say about that

Lennox is a close 2nd along with Roy Jones though
              I meant at Heavyweight Bro.

Comment

Every fighter Prime Mike Tyson ever beat would have lost to a 40 year old version of Vitali. Yet people are bashing vitali for not doing well against Chisora. This is not even a exaggeration because I'm a Klithscko fan,this is just truth. literally every fighter prime Tyson beat would have lost to 40 year old Vit. Maybe Prime Ruddock would have given this 40 year old man a fight, but probably still lose via decision.

Now on to the Tyson fans bashing Lennox, 1-Lennox did beat Ray Mercer you trolls, go watch the fight, it was a close fight because midget Ray fought his very soul out that night. Ray Mercer was at his absolute best and left his soul in the ring with Lennox. Lennox fought a aveage fight and still beat him. It was no roberry. 2- Lennox literally destroyed and violated american hero Evander holyfield. He got robbed and even American boxers like Roy Jones Jr was stuttering and crying in disbelief. Holyfield landed like 4 punches during their first fight and was slapped around like horse meat. Lennox also violated the next american hero name Michael Grant who had more hype at the time than Chavez Jr now. He was being talked about as the next coming of Ali by HBO and got put down like a bad frown by the Lion.

Vitali Klithscko and Lennox Lewis are 10 times the boxer and 50 times the human being Mike Tyson ever was. Tyson was a overrated convicted criminal that fed off media hype and had a legend so exaggerated that 20 years from now people will be saying he 1 shot Ali.

AND OH btw a gorilla will literally knock a hole through Tyson's body with a range finding jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Based on what?

Comment

Also Mike Tyson and company ducked Lennox all throughout the 90's. They just did it in a much more slick way then big baddy riddick bowe. Even the most hardcore Tyson fans must admit Don King did pay Lennox 4 million step aside money so Mike can fight the lesser human evander holyfield. If Mike had beaten Holyfield they probably would have paid Lennox 4-5 million more to 'step aside' again so Mike can fight some other paper champion.

Comment

Not even hating on Mike, but after watching a few fights of his today. Fights that took place during his 'prime' .. Tyson vs Bonecrusher Smith and Tyson vs Tony Tucker. I seriously doubt Prime Mike can even beat Wladimir much less prime lennox or vitali.. I actaully don't think Tyson's style would have worked against Wladimir now that I rewatched 'prime Tyson' matches. In fact these tomato cans Tyson knocked down I seriously doubt are even legit heavyweights lol. Like go watch fights against marvis frazier and stuff. That's not even a legit heavyweight, that's just some blown up crusierweight journeyman with a famous dad lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X