Oliveria over Gonzaga 50milly or less
    Barboza over Etim 50milly or less
    Palhares over Messenzio 3-1 odds whatever you want ill triple your winnings
    Stout over Tarvares, 3-1 odds whatever you want ill triple your winnings
    Ill pick mendes but u gotta give me odds aldo is p4p. I got 100k on chad

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Ill pick mendes but u gotta give me odds aldo is p4p. I got 100k on chad
      Sorry im frequently on MMA sites and most think Mendes is the guy to dethrone him. Ill give you 2-1 odds though. 3 or 4-1 is just straight up crazy though after how Kenny neutralized Aldo in a close fight some thought he won and Kenny isnt even half the fighter in the clinch or wrestling wise Mendes is.

Mendes is by far the fast, strongest, best wrestler Aldo will ever face at 145. How about 2-1 at 100milly but if Aldo finishes it in the 1st you only owe me 50milly?

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        Sorry im frequently on MMA sites and most think Mendes is the guy to dethrone him. Ill give you 2-1 odds though. 3 or 4-1 is just straight up crazy though after how Kenny neutralized Aldo in a close fight some thought he won and Kenny isnt even half the fighter in the clinch or wrestling wise Mendes is.

Mendes is by far the fast, strongest, best wrestler Aldo will ever face at 145. How about 2-1 at 100milly but if Aldo finishes it in the 1st you only owe me 50milly?
        I take 2 to 1 odds but dog look at my points i dont think i got 20 mil let alone 50. Ill put up one mil to ur two mil

Comment

Lol... These are pretty much all my picks.

I can see Etim upsetting Barboza, but other than that... they're all locks

Comment

I take 2 to 1 odds but dog look at my points i dont think i got 20 mil let alone 50. Ill put up one mil to ur two mil
            Haha alright then ill give you 50milly if mendes wins to your 1 milly.

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Lol... These are pretty much all my picks.

I can see Etim upsetting Barboza, but other than that... they're all locks
            haha yeah besides the two main events and etim/barboza their all pretty much easy picks. Though erick silva had an impressive KO at the last rio against a nobody and prators a vet. Vitor could easily catch Johnson but ajs reach gives him a huge advantage plus his wrestling. Barboza stuffed Pearson well too so really the only fight I'm 50/50 on is the aldo fight, mendes really is his toughest fight yet especially as human as aldo has looked lately mostly due to the weight cut imo, win or lose he needs to move up!

Comment

haha yeah besides the two main events and etim/barboza their all pretty much easy picks. Though erick silva had an impressive KO at the last rio against a nobody and prators a vet. Vitor could easily catch Johnson but ajs reach gives him a huge advantage plus his wrestling. Barboza stuffed Pearson well too so really the only fight I'm 50/50 on is the aldo fight, mendes really is his toughest fight yet especially as human as aldo has looked lately mostly due to the weight cut imo, win or lose he needs to move up!
              Dam u tryin to give me 50 to 1 odds? We can keep it 2 to 1

Comment

Dam u tryin to give me 50 to 1 odds? We can keep it 2 to 1
                Yeah haha u post alotta good ***** here I thought u were a regular with mad points since u don't ill help u get there.

Comment

Mendes can beat Aldo, but given what we've seen from Aldo I think he'll be able to keep it standing and make Mendes pay for trying to take him down.

I'm guessing we're going to see something like when Aldo tortured Urijah but probably with a 3rd round TKO or something

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    Mendes can beat Aldo, but given what we've seen from Aldo I think he'll be able to keep it standing and make Mendes pay for trying to take him down.

I'm guessing we're going to see something like when Aldo tortured Urijah but probably with a 3rd round TKO or something
                    Yeah thats my guess too, Uriah is a vet the man can take punishment though he gets caught every once in awhile like against griffin and brown. Mendes really hasnt faced nobody that will test him, nobody that really has takedown defense and nobody that has really hit him hard enough. But like I said above mendes is the fastest strongest most accomplished wrestler aldo has ever faced but aldo has been said to give world class grapplers fits in training I actually can't wait!

Still think the man to beat him is edgar tho. His striking tends to get wild and loopy and edgar is so damn fast with solid boxing mixed to perfection with his wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                    X