No announcement yet.

Hearn should offer Crawford $10 million for Brook - Land Of DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn should offer Crawford $10 million for Brook - Land Of DAZN

No multi fights deals, just a one off. This is the fight to make.

$10 million? What are you smoking?

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Id love that. But of all Arums stable Bud is his shining star and his shining star wont be crossing any streets to fight on DAZN. Not that that means we cant get Brook v Crawford. Id love that fight, i dont ever remember seeing Kel Brook signing any exclusive DAZN deals. Also Bob and Hearn seem to work together no problems, its only the feminine fairies at the PBC that get all butthurt and upset enough to stop massive fight deals being made cuz they too busy crying because Eddie called one of them Shirley instead of Shelly. (Both womens names anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          $10 million? What are you smoking?
          $15 million?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            $15 million?
            That's crack money chicken feed. Keep going, I want to see Floyd may weather training camp money.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              That's crack money chicken feed. Keep going, I want to see Floyd may weather training camp money.
              TC makes 3-4 million a fight at most, at least that’s what was said... $10 million for Brook is more than enough. Gotta be at Sheffield too.

Comment

TC makes 3-4 million a fight at most, at least that’s what was said... $10 million for Brook is more than enough. Gotta be at Sheffield too.

Nahhh, This fight does $782 trillion on PPV. I worked it out on Shelly Finkels calculator.

Comment

If Crawford/Brook happens, it will happen on ESPN. He's definitely not sending Crawford to DAZN for Brook.

Comment

He makes 3-4M against guys like Benavidez on PPV. His guarantee this fight was 5.5M, and who knows how much he will end up making after everything. If this fight does around 300k buys, it will be closer to 10M than 3-4M.

Comment

Working...
                    X