No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Camp Upset Cotto Didn't Pick Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    While I do believe Pacquiao beats Cotto at any weight I think they are trying to get WAAAYYY too many advantages here. They should know Floyd offered Cotto a rematch and that Cotto does NOT need Pacquiao/Arum.

One thing I do not understand tho, why would Cotto want a bigger ring?
    Do you expect him to brawl with Pacquiao? I would expect Cotto to box and use his feet a lot. It's possible that he asked for a "big" ring because Pac specifically asked for a "small" ring. What are the actual dimensions for a big and small ring? Sometimes you can just tell when a ring is smaller than average, and when a ring is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Do you expect him to brawl with Pacquiao? I would expect Cotto to box and use his feet a lot. It's possible that he asked for a "big" ring because Pac specifically asked for a "small" ring. What are the actual dimensions for a big and small ring? Sometimes you can just tell when a ring is smaller than average, and when a ring is massive.
      I figured since he's the one usually applying pressure he would want a smaller ring. He seemed to pretty successful corner Floyd no? Altho I do not know the dimensions to the ring for that fight.

Comment

props to Cotto

Comment

im glad cotto told pacquiao and arum to get fcuked. pacquiao vs cotto 2 is a fight that shouldnt happen anyway, the first fight wasnt close.

pacquiao needs to fight mayweather next or dont bother fighting at all.

Comment

lol cotto's afraid, small ring? how am i supposed to run?

Comment

I want to argue on Cotto's behalf about the weight, but I remember how disgusting it was that he refused to defend his JMW belt against Margarito at a full 154 pounds. He's no better than Pacquiao in that regard. And he's scared of 8 oz. gloves all of the sudden? If true, Team Pacquiao needs to just move on because Cotto is deathly afraid of the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                I want to argue on Cotto's behalf about the weight, but I remember how disgusting it was that he refused to defend his JMW belt against Margarito at a full 154 pounds. He's no better than Pacquiao in that regard. And he's scared of 8 oz. gloves all of the sudden? If true, Team Pacquiao needs to just move on because Cotto is deathly afraid of the rematch.
                Cotto is nowhere near pacquiao in that regard. Pac is always asking the guy to come up, down, whatever gives him the advantage if the guy is too dangerous. Cotto did it once, to a guy that used loaded gloves on him.

Comment

10 oz gloves are standard for 154 lbs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Glad Cotto told them to fuk off. Time for Pac and his team to get over themselves. Cotto can do just fine without him. Pretty sure everyone is sick of Bob Arums and Pacs ****. Especially now that most people don't consider Pac that great any longer. No more passes.
                    Great Point. Pac looked very poor the minute he fought against guys who can move and box.

I think the Pac Man ship has sailed as the only two respectable guys left to fight will cause him nightmares again. If he fought Bradley i'd expect Bradley to beat him much easier this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...adley-marquez-

They sound butt hurt but they should have known that Cotto was not going to budge on the weight and the glove size. Cotto said 154, 10oz gloves, big ring and the fight to take place at MSG. Pacquiao wanted 150,8oz gloves, small ring and the fight to take place at MGM. They should have known Cotto was going to move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X