Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone feel like Oscar's job as a promoter and "etc" overshadow him as a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Oscar’s personal life was never an issue to me. Wtf do I care what he does outside the ring. Im just a blood thirsty fight fan who enjoys watching good fights. Oscar consistently faced top competition throughout his career, win or lose , and more young fighters need to be like him.
    I also truly appreciate fighters (Oscar, Hearns, Tyson, Marquez, hell even Benitez) who said they’d fight anyone at or near their weight class and then did it but the problem with today isn’t the fighter, it’s the handlers

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      I also truly appreciate fighters (Oscar, Hearns, Tyson, Marquez, hell even Benitez) who said they’d fight anyone at or near their weight class and then did it but the problem with today isn’t the fighter, it’s the handlers
      I believe the problem lies on both sides. Up n coming fighters may not have choices but when they reach certain level, they can voice opinions. And when they are at the top, demands can be made.

Promoters are content on matching their fighters easy and fighters have no problems hiding behind those promoters.

Comment

Working...
      X