• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should HW roid title for guys like Whyte

You can juice year round for this belt.

Shannon Briggs is training somewhere for this

Comment

Shut ya trap ya bumpaclot, I mon finna whoop dat polish dude dis weekend, dem Imo put da whole division on alert...

... da Bodysnatcher coming' fa ya!!

Comment

What about his loaded gloves

Comment

Someone ought to create a fight league the doesn't give a **** and allows the roiders to roid out against one another.

Comment

There is one. The WBC belt. Fury and Ortiz BOTH got caught juicing and they both fought for the belt within the last year right??????

Comment

The US fighters that don't have testing like UKAD can fight for that too.

Comment

I remember hearing someone jokingly propose the idea of the "dark olympics" that's be exclusively for cheating athletes, I guess this would be the same. Hold all the events in some Alcatraz-esque facility that used to be a prison, only assign referees that don't give a rat's ass, no judges, the fight doesn't end until someone wins by knockout. Let the fighters load their gloves with whatever. You wouldn't be allowed to be a promoter unless you're some sort of crime lord either. If the fighters DON'T fail a drugs test in the leadup to the bout they're not allowed to compete.

Obviously I don't endorse the idea in reality but I bet you could make a pretty good cheesy movie out of it.

Comment

Working...
                X