Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Canelo be forced to retire from the sport indefinitely?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Canelo be forced to retire from the sport indefinitely?

For being a damn dirty PED cheat? I think so, bros.

he deserves some sort of ban. if you fail a test, you fail a test. theres no 'tainted meat' disclaimer. hes a ****ing cheat.

Comment

The propaganda isn't going to help Golovkin! These are all tactics to get into the midgets head and his fans as he prepares for the rematch. Levels of ''tainted meat,'' yet Loeffler will still go with the fight! Tactics to fool people when Nelo knocks him out!

Comment

Dirty rotten PED cheat scumbags need to get out of the sport!

Comment

no every athlete is on something.

Comment

He's good. He got busted for that Mexican meat bs & its 2mos out from the fight & boxing works with mfers when its this far out not to mention when its a name.

If this was the UFC the fight would almost for sure be off doe.

People like to ignore the reality with that Mexican meat issue. Its supposedly in something like 25%-33% of the cows iirc & its been illegal for years, but Mexico is corrupt as f#ck with this type of sh^t & I'm sure it speeds along the calf to sellable meat process. So if it works + their is corruption its gonna be out there in the meat & there ain't much to do about it if you are in Mexico & eat cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              He's good. He got busted for that Mexican meat bs & its 2mos out from the fight & boxing works with mfers when its this far out not to mention when its a name.

If this was the UFC the fight would almost for sure be off doe.

People like to ignore the reality with that Mexican meat issue. Its supposedly in something like 25%-33% of the cows iirc & its been illegal for years, but Mexico is corrupt as f#ck with this type of sh^t & I'm sure it speeds along the calf to sellable meat process. So if it works + their is corruption its gonna be out there in the meat & there ain't much to do about it if you are in Mexico & eat cow.
              I wonder if they put it in pigs and lamb too down there

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                For being a damn dirty PED cheat? I think so, bros.
                Where is eff panda to grade this troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Where is eff panda to grade this troll thread
                  He knew it was a real thread and a real question for the Clenelo PED cheat fans.

Comment

I don’t know what to think. We’ve heard this excuse in the past from the Mexican soccer team as well as from other Mexican athletes. In 10 years the WBC will rule on this matter lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X