Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mir Vs Carwin(video)

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/_Fran...010055&tid=100

Should work.

Carwin Destroyed Mir. Another first round ko lol dudes a beast.

Comment

I knew Mir would get caught, he was fine with standing up and mixing it with Carwin, it was only a matter of time.

It's a shame tho, I like Mir and I never was a big believer of Carwin but.. a win is a win, no excuses..

Hopefully Mir will bounce back soon.

Comment

I was actually suprised Mir wanted to stand with carwin. Figured he would take him down where he actually would have a good chance. I thought he was just standing against carwin to try and show Brock that his standup is improved lol

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
          I was actually suprised Mir wanted to stand with carwin. Figured he would take him down where he actually would have a good chance. I thought he was just standing against carwin to try and show Brock that his standup is improved lol
          I think ever since he knocked out Kongo, he got a bit too cocky/confident with his stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            I think ever since he knocked out Kongo, he got a bit too cocky/confident with his stand up.
            Yeah tru tru, he's always been a bit too cocky with Himself though.

Comment

Yeah tru tru, he's always been a bit too cocky with Himself though.
              Indeed, very cocky guy. Mir is very well rounded and talented but even as a fan I sometimes get tired of his constant b.s. talking.

I wonder what he will do next since Lesnar will be fighting Carwin and the winner of that fight will fight Cain Velasquez. He is out of the mix it seems.

Comment

The Fear Engineer Ladies And Gents.

If you're not scared...he'll make you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  I knew Mir would get caught, he was fine with standing up and mixing it with Carwin, it was only a matter of time.

It's a shame tho, I like Mir and I never was a big believer of Carwin but.. a win is a win, no excuses..

Hopefully Mir will bounce back soon.
                  Carwin kept the fight where he wanted it, which was basically in the clinch. Mir lacked both the strength and the technique to get Carwin to the ground. When Mir did impose the clinch on Carwin he was promptly reversed.

That's how I saw it at least. Haven't rewatched the fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Carwin kept the fight where he wanted it, which was basically in the clinch. Mir lacked both the strength and the technique to get Carwin to the ground. When Mir did impose the clinch on Carwin he was promptly reversed.

That's how I saw it at least. Haven't rewatched the fight yet.
                    Yeah he did horribly in the clinch. Probably would have done better in the stand up...

Comment

Working...
                    X